December is OCR Reviews Month!

OceansAndrew

So after looking at the two lists, jotting down which mixes I plan on reviewing next, I have one question. Just how has Bahamut managed to get exactly the tenth review on over a hundred remixes? That's... a very peculiar feat right there.

Speaking of, any plans for re-instituting and updating the review goal for each remix? A dozen per, mayhaps?

I'm trying to just average 8-10 reviews per day so I can get to 200 before the end of the month. I don't think I can do any more than that before it starts taking up too much of my time or the reviews start to suffer. But I think I can do 8-10 pretty easily if I keep at it.

I'm at 18 right now, and some of you guys are already way ahead of me! At this rate I have a feeling we'll have quite a few people at 200 by the end of the month.

So after looking at the two lists, jotting down which mixes I plan on reviewing next, I have one question. Just how has Bahamut managed to get exactly the tenth review on over a hundred remixes? That's... a very peculiar feat right there.

Speaking of, any plans for re-instituting and updating the review goal for each remix? A dozen per, mayhaps?

In the past few months, I've been on a quest to review all of the songs on OCR, starting with the least reviewed, so it just happened that I encountered that onslaught of threads with only 9 posts.

Yeah, I've seen your name take up the vast majority of the reviews screen for some time now (obviously major props for that). It just seemed like too much of a coincidence... like you were lying in wait for someone to give that ninth review so you could BAM pounce and bring it into double digits. Which would have been hilarious.

Oh and Liz, in case you were responding to my post, I meant a goal for reviews per remix, not per reviewer. As in, some remixes only have ten reviews, so do we want to set a goal to get that to twelve by the end of the month? To lucky thirteen? Last year the goal was ten and people dominated it. I brought it up because I thought it would be another cool thing to shoot for. A collective goal.

Oh and Liz, in case you were responding to my post, I meant a goal for reviews per remix, not per reviewer. As in, some remixes only have ten reviews, so do we want to set a goal to get that to twelve by the end of the month? To lucky thirteen? Last year the goal was ten and people dominated it. I brought it up because I thought it would be another cool thing to shoot for. A collective goal.

No worries, it wasn't a reply. I was just talking to myself in my post :D