Zelda: Spirit Tracks Theme

MMiX

Good night! As reads the headline today I bring you a new item that is new and totally exclusive because has not yet been released anywhere in the world.

As it could not be otherwise, I have simply not publish the full original game but I bring you an improved version that I made.

Hope you like it! : D

http://www.manuelmora.es/2009/12/05/exclusiva-tema-de-zelda-spirit-tracks/

Greetings!

Everything sounds a little unrealistic, the low guitar notes being too loud and dry. Bass doesn't sound good when it plays low notes, I'd prefer an audible pick sound. Flute especially sounds like it's being played on an N64. I'd work some more with volume and reverb adjustments.

I'm not familiar with the source, so I couldn't say much about the arranement, but this is nice music. It sounds more like actual game music than anything else though. Maybe that's what it is? I'm not sure what you mean by "I have simply not publish the full original game but I bring you an improved version that I made". Could you elaborate? Are you making a game soundtrack? I would read more about it on your website but I don't know Spanish... :/

It's the music from the trailer. Some of the samples aren't the greatest, but no, it's not the original music. It's very similar, though, for the first half. I don't know if the song has been extended for the actual game, but the second half is unfamiliar to me.

Dafydd's criticism sounds valid to me, and I have nothing to add in terms of production. I don't know if you're interested in submitting this or if you just wanted to share it with people, but I don't think the arrangement is different enough from the original to get past the judges. Still, I really enjoyed it. The original song was good enough that I don't mind a fairly light arrangement like this.