Batman Dark Knight remix

Mysterious1ne

Batman and rap. I'll be damned. Never thought of the idea of mixing THOSE two together...

The background stuff is obviously the driving force in the audio clip, but nevertheless, based on what we have here, I have these comments:

-Like people have said already, lowering the vocal volume would help. It also sounds like it hasn't been edited at all; try tinkering with dynamics etc. A better mic wouldn't hurt either...You don't want any breath noises in there.

-The song ends abruptly and it sounds like some weird shit has been done to the background stuff. Like some sort of strange compression. I don't know.

-English is not my native tongue so I can't catch all the lyrics, but I hear there's something about motherfucking, pimping and niggas getting high. Not very Batman-ish if you ask me. Why does it have to be gangsta rap? As is, it almost like blasphemy to me.

-Often times, there's an added last word in the sentences, for example "Heart attacks" "Glass" "Dash" "Ass", and so on. It gets old. And sounds a little out of place.

Whoops, I accidentally closed the browser window the file was on and I'm too lazy to open it again, but I think I was going say there's a little too much random Yo's and Yeah's in the intro; I'd rather put some actual words in there too. And finally I was going to suggest you'd try out some neat effect on the voice in the beginning, maybe something like an equalizer with fucked up ranges, or an effect that makes the voice sound like it's coming through a megaphone.

Batman and rap. I'll be damned. Never thought of the idea of mixing THOSE two together...

The background stuff is obviously the driving force in the audio clip, but nevertheless, based on what we have here, I have these comments:

-Like people have said already, lowering the vocal volume would help. It also sounds like it hasn't been edited at all; try tinkering with dynamics etc. A better mic wouldn't hurt either...You don't want any breath noises in there.

-The song ends abruptly and it sounds like some weird shit has been done to the background stuff. Like some sort of strange compression. I don't know.

-English is not my native tongue so I can't catch all the lyrics, but I hear there's something about motherfucking, pimping and niggas getting high. Not very Batman-ish if you ask me. Why does it have to be gangsta rap? As is, it almost like blasphemy to me.

-Often times, there's an added last word in the sentences, for example "Heart attacks" "Glass" "Dash" "Ass", and so on. It gets old. And sounds a little out of place.

Whoops, I accidentally closed the browser window the file was on and I'm too lazy to open it again, but I think I was going say there's a little too much random Yo's and Yeah's in the intro; I'd rather put some actual words in there too. And finally I was going to suggest you'd try out some neat effect on the voice in the beginning, maybe something like an equalizer with fucked up ranges, or an effect that makes the voice sound like it's coming through a megaphone.

I like that. those are ideas worth merit... and so the re-tweaking begins