YouTube video frames in posts...

Dafydd

I'm really sorry to be a bother, but I DID do that, but the post message box still shows up like before, with the Bold/Italic/Underline, Microsoft Word setup.

Does it have to be in a specific skin or something? Or am I just horribly fucking something up due to being new (probably the case)?

ON topic:

I can see though, in a forum as big as this, that there can be an overflow of youtube videos posted... They're useful for say, "post cool music" threads and the like, because you don't have to leave the thread, so they have that going for it.

Case in point: There was a thread where the first post contained over 50 youtube links, all converted into little youtube frames. Needless to say, this took a while to load. But, in, say, a wip thread, you might want to have the source tune in a youtube frame instead of as a link. It makes a lot of sense to let users choose whether to have youtube links as links or frames. Hopefully, soon enough, we will be able to.