OCR00240 - Sonic the Hedgehog 3 "IceCapped"

m68030

• 3 weeks later...

10/10

genre: epic trance

I think this is a definate download, it's soothing and it's great to listen everywhere you go. This is the song that I dled from audio galaxy, and was wondering who the artist was, and where it came from. So I typed in OC in my google search, and found oc remix. This song brought me to OC remix =D. It has appropriate voices, good transitions, and good overall affect.

~dj carbunk1e

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I personally think that this is the best OC remix. I havent heard them all, but darn skippy, this is one hell of a good song. Its nice and soothing, and of course, it is a Sonic remix, and im a big sonic fan.

• 1 month later...

I've found myself listening to this remix OVER and OVER in the past 2 days....and there's one particular little transition that doesn't seem like a lot, but I think it's just soooo cool. But it's the little transition that takes place at 1:55 - 1:59....that's just my favorite of the song....:)

• 4 weeks later...

This remix is so beautiful. Everything about is grand style. When i listen to this song and i close my eyes...... i can see my self in Ice Cap...from Sonic 3>>>>(i know that sounds lame..but i dont care what you think...Sonic Rules....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is too bad that there is no technology yet where one can live in video game. I hope i am still alive if that technology ever comes...... i would surely be in Ice Cap listening to the original versions and of course... this one by Mcvaffe)>.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

One of y favourite OC ReMix's, i love listening to McVaffes work as i can often feel the rythm not just listen, this is so addictive just like his VegaBallad OC ReMix it stnds out as a beautifully crafted piece of mixing and is a great example to newcomers to the mixing world.

Top notch ReMixing McVaffe! :)

• 3 months later...

Well what can I say about "Ice Capped" There are so many things. You know when I first heard this song I was captured by it's sheer beauty. I am a huge fan a music, me studing to be a music teacher, music is of course a big part of my life. The start with what sounds like to me is a harp, gets me picturing natures beauty, forests, mountains, oceans. With the addition of the flute and some more percussion added, it makes for one hell of a groove. The Piano just completes the perfect sound for the melody. With the drum break this song just keeps getting better and better. Sitting here grooving, feeling every beat, taking in every beautiful sound that I hear, keeping that one moment, I can truly open my eyes and say this is why I live for music......I'm out

X

• 11 months later...

This is one of the greatest remixes ever. A+ on the bass line, the flute vibrato, piano work, and just about everything else. But what I enjoyed the most was the effect it has on people. I played it for my friend one day, and she suddenly had the urge to hug me for an insanely long period of time. Needless to say, I now play this song for almost every girl I meet.

• 4 weeks later...

Brilliant, moving, pulsing with life. Songs like these are the reason I come here (although I never registered before)

10/10

genre: epic trance

I think this is a definate download, it's soothing and it's great to listen everywhere you go. This is the song that I dled from audio galaxy, and was wondering who the artist was, and where it came from. So I typed in OC in my google search, and found oc remix. This song brought me to OC remix =D. It has appropriate voices, good transitions, and good overall affect.

~dj carbunk1e

That's kinda creepy, 'cause I remember finding it on some Sonic webpage and nabbing it from the source code. I listened to it for hours. Unfortunately, the quality had been damaged somewhere along the way. But I still remembered it months later when I discovered this place, and I said, "Hey, I really liked that Ice Cap song." Imagine my surprise when this turned out to be the same song. ^_^

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I must say... This is simply my favorite videogame remix ever. Maybe it's the fact that the original is one of my favorite videogame tunes, or the fact that it was the first remix I had listened to from OCR. But I know one thing, it freakin kicks ass. Everytime it comes up on my playlist, I have the urge to put it on repeat at least twice. This will always remain an unmatched remix of Ice Cap to me.

• Liontamer changed the title to OCR00240 - Sonic the Hedgehog 3 "IceCapped"