Mega Man 10

lazygecko

No, no, no... you're supposed to be pissed off because they released another game, and there is a sheep-themed robot. Also, it's coming out on the vastly inferior Wii, and not the vastly superior [other system name(s)], why is Capcom doing this to your beloved franchise, and finally, you're all fanboys for liking/hating Mega Man games.

There, no that that's all been covered.

I never actually finished MM9. Maybe I should go take another shot at it.

Didn't see a release window in that article, so I'd assume early-to-mid 2010. Personally, I'm excited. Mega Man 9 was a FANTASTIC reboot of that franchise. As long as they don't overkill it (as Capcom arguably did on the NES (though 5 and 6 are personal favorites of mine anyway)), I think this new-old Mega Man series will be here for a while.

The only thing that would have made me happier would be to see Mega Man X9 announced for the Virtual Console in SNES style.

As a side note, I guess the guy working on "Mega Man 10" on YouTube will have to change it to Mega Man 11...