Mega Man 10

lazygecko

That's a tough drill man. He's all over the place. So, does anybody think that there will be another lady boss? I'm hoping for more awesome music too. It's going to be hard to top the tunes in Mega Man 9. Some of that stuff was up there with the first three games.

It's going to be Roll for the new character.

I just KNOW it's going to be.

Also, I too love the boxart. It looks like they had a lot of fun making it. And yeah, the casual shooting of that robot had me laughing.

I am also sure there'll be another female Robot Mistress.

A bunch of people on another forum I'm going to are trying to say that the Robot virus in this game is what leads in to the X series and all...

Heck, until they started bringing that up, I didn't know there WAS a Megaman timeline.

EDIT:

Yeah, I was wrong.

Looks like it's going to be Bass.

http://megamanx9.com/index.php?subaction=showcomments&id=1260464939&archive=&start_from=&ucat=&

Sometime after seeing
, I wondered if this is how Drillman should have been fighting back in MM4. Perhaps keeping the explosive drill bombs as well while ninja diving between the ceiling and ground; not to mention manipulating said ceiling and ground...

Skip to 3:45 to see what I mean.

The only thing more frustrating than failing at a megaman boss for that long is watching someone else fail for that long. Learn to aim! :nicework:

Oh yeah...

Haha, just days ago I was playing the SNES game that that stage's song comes from. Key word: SNES

A bunch of people on another forum I'm going to are trying to say that the Robot virus in this game is what leads in to the X series and all...

Heck, until they started bringing that up, I didn't know there WAS a Megaman timeline.

they will never make a game that explicitly ends a series just to explain how another series started

(Zero 4 doesn't count because it wasn't ended to explain ZX)

poop

maybe in megaman 11

What's with all the Mega pr0n in this topic? I'd expect that stuff in gamefaqs, not here.

I'm definitely excited for this release. I'd absolutely love it if Bass was the 3rd character, but I wouldn't be surprised if Roll ended up taking that place. *groan

Maybe if we ask Capcom reaaaaaallllllllyyy nicely, they'll give us the timeline continuity we're looking for?

Two player Megaman? It's about damn time! (Power Battles doesn't count)

I hope Capcom comes to its senses and gives us the true mega buster and power slide. 9 was nice, but it just didn't feel right. I don't care how good Mega Man 2 is, those two moves became Mega Man staples.

What's with all the Mega pr0n in this topic? I'd expect that stuff in gamefaqs, not here.

You sure have a very puritanical view on what's pr0n. :lol: Must be talking from experience on your end because the last time I've ever visited gamefaqs have been five years ago because I couldn't figure out Silent Hill 4 at the time. :lol:

Nonetheless, be it Bass or Roll, so long as the game is awesome along with the music, it can do no wrong.

Co-op sounds something a rom hack would do, but it's great to know there's a chance of it happening; hopefully it will work flawlessly.

as usual, have some megaman,

c048e7a9d1a5fd1357f5187.jpg