Mega Man 2 Bubble Man -- heavy reggae version

Lie Mf B

Here's a kind of crazy reggae/dub version of Bubble Man's stage (stream link below).

Those of you who have heard my music before might have seen my acoustic live version on youtube (link

). I've taken the bass line from that one and expanded on it a lot in this new version, which also includes a bit of Zelda 2 and some inspiration from Super Mario Bros 3.

In addition, a major part of the song is a voice sample of a tourist guide for the Bob Marley Foundation in Jamaica, who's a bit of

I have no plans to do an OCR submission of this song, but I'm hoping to make a youtube video out of it asap.

Anyway, enough of gibberish ... here's the song:

img.php?fid=561

All comments appreciated, as always!

Yes! I like this :)

The only thing I don't like is the voice samples at the start. I get the reference, and it's quite hilarious, but I think people who don't get it would think it's just the same old reggae drill.

But really I like the sounds alot. It's a very sexy mixdown all the way through. Reggae bubble man, who the fuck woulda guessed it?

Thanx a lot guys!!!

It should be added that this remix was never a really serious idea. I had the bassline and wanted to see if I could make a bit of a reggae parody. And then I thought about the tourist guide. In the end I tried to make the song as good as possible anyway, and I suppose it has a bit of my usual retro guitar oriented style.

Just gotta get my video editing skills up one notch now...