*NO* Super Mario Bros. 'Dreams of the Princess' *FT*

Protricity

I tried my best with this mix, unnintentionally turning it into a submittable remix.... i really just started this for my pleasure, but anyway

This is just a calm remix of the WAY overdone super mario overworld theme done in piano and some calming ambience in the background.... thanks!

Too short, too simple.

The style is just fine. Execution is fine. The problem is that this song is only 2 and a half minutes long. It also repeats 2 times within that length.

If this song was twice as long and promoted more variation, it would have gotten a yes, but alas

NO

WHOOOOOOOAAAAA REVERRRRRRBBBBBBBBBBBBbbbbbbbbb........... x(

Okay tone it back a little (A LOT), PLEASE!!

This is pretty nice, but everything gets drowned in reverb. Also, a less bright piano would be nice. Try NS piano or something.

Personally I don't think the length is an issue, but maybe another minute or so would help.

NO! But work on and resubmit.

This is one of your better mixes sykotik. I agree with darke this has too much reverb on the piano. This is saying something since darke and I love big wet reverbs. Like, darkesword I don't think length is an issue here. Also there's quite a bit of clipping. Please fix the clipping!

Nice work, but there's enough issues here to get a borderline NO.