OCR01161 - Halo "Fall from Above (You Can't Stop)"

djpretzel

I will concur that after 2:12 it gets better, but still the spoken parts are a turn off for me.

Barring that, this would be pretty good, and I really love the organic techno/biotechno vibe going on here. It's just sort of a "two steps forward, one step back" situation.

Not bad though.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

This would definitely be a good jogging tune. "Don't-stop" would definitely keep the motivation x) but besides that, really good job on this. I wasn't sure as I was looking up "Halo" if there were going to be any decent mixes but this is the first one I clicked on and there I have it...I was wrong. I like how you kept the orchestrated part along with the electronica put in. Good job.

• 4 weeks later...

I like that this mix stays true to the source but really feels like another tune for me. The constant beat and the "Can't Stop" keep this as a really cool song. I get the feeling of just continually falling slowly over high city streets. I like the way the main chorus is used sparingly. Great tune.

• Liontamer changed the title to OCR01161 - Halo "Fall from Above (You Can't Stop)"