Help Kroze and YGO:TAS take down The Man (Possibly)

Kroze

Hey guys...

I know I haven't been around that much and I wish I had more time lately but working with MAGfest and Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Series has been taking up a lot of my time...

But I come today to ask a favor out of all of you.

For the past month, Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Series has been in the running for Mashable's 3rd Annual Web Awards category Funniest Youtube Channel and its been a hard fight thus far going up against people with a LOT larger fanbases and followings then us, but we have been putting up a fair fight thanks to rabid fans efforts.

For the past couple weeks, YGO:TAS has been going almost head to head with another one of the nominees in the votes, raywilliamjohnson.

He, having waaaaaayyy more fans and followers and is also a youtube partner, has a LOT more pull then anything we could hope to pull off, but seeing as how we are kinda the underdog in this situation (And still behind by several thousands of votes) we at least wanna give him a run for his money.

I want to ask all of you, fellow OCR members if we can all converge together on the Mashable's Web Awards Funniest Youtube Channel voting and vote up CardGamesFTW for the next 2 days (Because there is only 2 days left in the competition) to see if we can pull off an underdog win against raywilliamjohnson for Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Series.

Now some of you may not be aware of what YGO:TAS is...

Yu-Gi-Oh. You either know it as a children's card game, or a children's anime show. But oddly enough, there are people out there who don't know what Yu-Gi-Oh is - or rather, they do know what it is, and that's why they go out of their way to avoid it. But Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Series is different. We of Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Series, we take the very concept of Yu-Gi-Oh, and we rip out its guts, replacing them with a bunch of inappropriate, loosely connected pop culture references. Some say it's funny. Others disagree. We rip their guts out too. Our main goal is to reduce the series to a fraction of its actual length, making it more accessible to Joe Public. After all, does Joe Public want to watch hours upon hours of card games in the vain hope of catching the slightest shred of plot? And if so, then why? What is Joe's problem? Perhaps he should have taken that job at the restaurant when his wife told him to. Then maybe he wouldn't be divorced with overdue child support payments. That's why we do what we do. So that Joe's kids will know a better future. We're saving lives, people. Abridged style.

The entire series is completely written, voiced (including the girl characters), and edited together by my good friend Martin (AKA LittleKuriboh) as I help with a lot of the technical work and behind the scenes stuff...

If you would like to see some of our stuff, just click here.

I know some of you may just look at this and see a guy just begging for votes... no, that is not what I am trying to do here...

If you see our stuff and think that its not funny or doesn't deserve to win, then by all means don't vote.

At the very least, give us a chance.

At the end of this, I wanna be able to say we at least fought till the bitter end and gave em hell even if we lose...

Remember you can vote once every 24 hours so if you do choose to help us in these final two days, vote on both days...

SO WHO IS WITH US?!?!?!