Guess the video game character!

Otakatt

I'm starting to think either the game she game from is more obscure than I thought, or I just screwed up drawing her. XD

It's not totally obscure: I'm sure many people have at least heard of it, but it isn't video game canon. Also, she isn't as memorable as, say, Feena. You drew her perfectly though.

It's not totally obscure: I'm sure many people have at least heard of it, but it isn't video game canon. Also, she isn't as memorable as, say, Feena. You drew her perfectly though.

Guess you're right. I guess she's just particularly memorable to me because I've always really liked her theme. XD If no one guesses her soon I'll just out her.

Anyways, here's another!

Chara.jpg

I was going to say Noel Vermillion, but the gloves are the wrong colour.

Stop drawing characters that look so much like other characters, damn it.

Nevar!

Also, since I guessed persona's character in IMs talking to him, I'll refrain from spoiling it here. :P And I did another, fwahahaha. Though I kinda messed up his hair so... ehn.

Tiaraman.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Ding! We haz a winnar.

Hurray!

And I just got back from Japan, so much fun! While I was there though, I had a couple of rest days, and got into some games I never got around to finishing, including Ys Book 2 (I also finished Advance Wars Days of Ruin, and Dragon Quest 5). So... Having, by pure coincidence, actually seen her in a videogame, I feel comfortable in spilling the beans about Lilia. It's Lilia! Although at the moment she is turned to stone, and I need to find some stupid necklace or something...

Wow, I like the idea behind this thread! Count me in! Although... I don't know these two characters! :'D

The Otaku - is he from any Sega RPGs? He looks familiar.

Mr. X - Not sure. Sooo many blue-haired and green-eyed characters in games, so I can't tell! XD KOS-MOS...? (horrible guess)

And now for mine. Try and guess this one!

thing1.png

(Sorry, I'm terrible at drawing with a mouse)

The Otaku - is he from any Sega RPGs? He looks familiar.

Yeah! He was on a Sega CD game. :)

After years of lurking this is the thread that got me to join officialy. yay for random video game characters and drawings!

scan0007-2.jpg

Yay!

Although I dunno who that is either. She seems familiar...