Guess the video game character!

Otakatt

After years of lurking this is the thread that got me to join officialy. yay for random video game characters and drawings!

scan0007-2.jpg

I'm going to guess Luna from Lunar, but the eyes kinda look the wrong color... My guess is based on what looks like the fancy hair thingy. I've never played it, but I've seen The Otaku's speed draw of her (which may be why she thinks it looks familiar).

I'm going to guess Luna from Lunar, but the eyes kinda look the wrong color... My guess is based on what looks like the fancy hair thingy. I've never played it, but I've seen The Otaku's speed draw of her (which may be why she thinks it looks familiar).

Very Close but it is Lucia from Lunar 2 : Eternal Blue.

• 2 years later...

...necro bump. >>;

I had thought about making another one of these threads every now and again, but since it already exists making a new one seems pointless. Sorry for the necro bump, just didn't wanna make a thread re: something another thread covers. ^^;

Basically, draw game characters and guess drawings in this thread. Anyone can draw and anyone can guess. It's all in the name of fun.

I did a few to kick it off again, some obvious, some not so much.

guesscharacters.jpg

Shirma/Shiroma is right, although in retrospect I should've renamed the filename so it wasn't called that. You mentioned the game series so at least you know who she is and didn't just do a view source.

As for your image uh...I'm not sure. I'll guess from a Persona game, but I haven't played those so I can't be sure.