OCR01956 - Wild Arms "A Ring and a Promise"

djpretzel

Vocal Trance is perhaps the only reason I listen to this type of music. Really like this track, Blind. Despite not being familiar with the source, I feel that this track lifts me up with each transition made. I also can't praise the vocalist enough. Sweet voice there, Ashleigh. Totally suits the genre. Here's hoping you contribute more to this site.

Happy Anniversary, Jordan, Jade, and OCR.

LOVE THIS. Blind's stuff is sounding so polished these days I can't tell the difference between his work and commercial releases anymore (except I probably enjoy his work more). Had the pleasure of listening to this a little while before it was posted as well but fantastic piece. Love the vocals, Love the synths, and everything breathes and flows nicely. Outstanding stuff dude, congrats and can't wait to hear more!

Happy anniversary!

Not sure there's much to say that hasn't been said already: excellent production and arrangement, it's catchy as all get out, and the Ashleigh does some freakin' fantastic vocal work hear. Definitely hope to be hearing more from her.

Also, as a church-goer myself, I'll just say this: more worship leaders need to do electronica.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG TOTALLY did not expect this to be POSTED on OCR... I know he was working on a song for me lately 'cos I cheated looking at his monitor the other day... :D but gotta say this surpasses anything he has ever done. Better then White Skies (Club Mix) or Jade Catacombs. Lyrics couldn't be any better. My favorite word is "free" and I always try to find songs with that word so this totally made me haaaaaaaappppppppppppy. Ashleigh did an excellent job and I must admit her vocals is better then anything I've heard in a long time. I was very impressed. So glad OCR grabbed the best lyrical track ever on this site. :D Thank you Ashleigh for doing this for FREEEEEEEEEEEEEE. :D

Can't say much else 'cept special thanks to DJP and everyone who was in on the secret and kept it from me for a while... =P My bebay made sure we had an awesome anny. Even with all the money in the world, this day couldn't have been any better (minus the fact I had to work half the day) =)

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG TOTALLY did not expect this to be POSTED on OCR... I know he was working on a song for me lately 'cos I cheated looking at his monitor the other day... :D but gotta say this surpasses anything he has ever done. Better then White Skies (Club Mix) or Jade Catacombs. Lyrics couldn't be any better. My favorite word is "free" and I always try to find songs with that word so this totally made me haaaaaaaappppppppppppy. Ashleigh did an excellent job and I must admit her vocals is better then anything I've heard in a long time. I was very impressed. So glad OCR grabbed the best lyrical track ever on this site. :D Thank you Ashleigh for doing this for FREEEEEEEEEEEEEE. :D

Can't say much else 'cept special thanks to DJP and everyone who was in on the secret and kept it from me for a while... =P My bebay made sure we had an awesome anny. Even with all the money in the world, this day couldn't have been any better (minus the fact I had to work half the day) =)

I love you bebay

omgg this is soo tight man i love the intro it grabbed me from start to finish. sounds waaaay better on speakers then over the phone preview you gave me lol but yeah congrats on ya'll anniversary and also this is my number one track it out beats white skies! even my roomate likes it...and me and you both knows how he feels about remixing...smh.

I actually enjoy electro-house quite a bit and have been listening to it alot lately so if bLiNd does keep this kind of stuff up, I'm a very happy camper. I really love the string and acid-ish 303 synth work on this track. Ashliegh's got a great singer voice to top it off. The 4 on the floor beat with a clap is a great touch. Love 4:25 on to 5:25 as it reminds me of a Euro kind of vibe! Happy Anniversary, you two!

Wow this is very nice and soothing trance track. I always said to myself that trance/techno tracks always sound better with female vocals except for drum and bass. Even though I like trancey tracks. There's something about adding female vocals to trancey tracks that definitely add little something more i think. It's like the jelly to a peanut butter & jelly sandwich. Even though the Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwich is good with without the Jelly, Just adding it makes it taste a whole alot better.

Nice work!!!

A++++++ would listen again, FAST SHIPPING

I know it would be a cluster fuck but i'm now waiting for a Blind, Ashleigh James, Zircon, Jillian Goldin Collaboration

blind continues to be my favorite remixer on OCR and anywhere else. the vocals match perfectly with the beat. I was particularly touched by his write-up - you can sense that he put a lot of work and passion into this remix. I will be listening to this for years.

thanks OCR and blind for continually putting out the highest quality game music year after year.

• Liontamer changed the title to OCR01956 - Wild Arms "A Ring and a Promise"