Metroid Prime Series Remix Project: Corruption Of The Galaxy [Disc 1: Modular Upgrades]

Nabeel Ansari

Hey, I'm a huge fan of the Metroid Soundtracks. I know a good bit of it all. If anyone is wanting some guitar or bass tracks, I'd be more than happy to work with anyone.

I'll definitely talk to you again when open recruitment starts. :)

i HAET YOU thank god the last seven years haven't been all my fault =)

Guys can we get back on topic? Prophet, go... build a computer or something. xD

sign me up as being available for collaboration or saxophoning =) i likely won't do a track, but i'll help if needed.

What part of "not open recruitment" do you not understand?

Baaah.... that's okay, I've heard your music before, so you're on. Plus, you're not claiming a track so you don't have to wait for open recruitment.

Is that the same for you, Cuda?

Yeah, I could possibly do a entire track, but eh, I'd really enjoy working with someone else.

I'm not trying to claim anything, just throwing out the offer to work with anyone that wants to.

Plus I just added "modular upgrades" to one of my 7 strings, and she sounds lovely.

What part of "not open recruitment" do you not understand?

never mind, i don't think i want to help on this project after all.

as a newbie fourteen-year-old child who's trying to run a project and whose only claim to fame is that your brother is a judge, don't turn away veteran help. and don't be an ass to people who offer assistance. you'll get a lot farther in this world that way.

never mind, i don't think i want to help on this project after all.

as a newbie fourteen-year-old child who's trying to run a project and whose only claim to fame is that your brother is a judge, don't turn away veteran help. and don't be an ass to people who offer assistance. you'll get a lot farther in this world that way.

It was a joke. :/

I, uh, want can has Title Theme.

Is this doable? 'Cause I have ideas swimming in my head about this and could probably have a full-length WiP in the next two weeks.

You can have it in February. If you want it now, make a WIP and I'll see if I like it! :)

AND BIG NEWS!!!

We have our first finished track. By Rozovian! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if I'm too late here....

I am willing to contribute to the project. I have composed several Metroid mixes over the past year or two. Most of them are more like reproductions of the old Super Metroid songs. I do, however, have a few original mixes of certain songs. Such as...

I have more songs in the channel itself:

http://www.youtube.com/user/DaDude261

Most my other mixes wouldn't be considered original enough. It's a shame this is a Metroid Prime project, as I have a fantastic Maridia mix on the way. No matter, is there anything I can help in? I will admit, remixing Metroid Prime for me is difficult, because everything is perfect, nothing needs changing.

I play piano, but have a lack of recording tools at the moment. All they keyboards I use at the moment are electric. I have a Korg M3, which sounds very nice, but I am unsure at the moment what settings to use to make it sound as good as a real piano.

I was actually going through the Metroid Prime soundtrack today, and the only remixed old track I know of is the Meta Ridley battle, which is a remix of the Boss Battle theme from Super Metroid.

Meta Ridley theme is a remix of the ESCAPE theme in super metroid.

And also, Magmoor Caverns is a remix of Norfair Ancient Ruins, I mean Shariq's Heat Vision OCRemix is of that, he could've also submitted as a magmoor caverns mix.

And Aevon, having piano arrangements would be absolutely stellar as long as they are done right.

Just come up with a WiP for me and I'll see if you're up to taking a track (or you can make a WiP of the track you want, but I can't guarantee you that track unless your WIP is substantial and good enough to at least have potential)