Blue Magic Beat #1 WIP

noTuX

I had already began to write about how I think the intro is way too long, but then I realized, the whole song consists of the same pattern repeated over and over, with some new things drawn into it sure, but it's still three minutes of repeat. That's just a little too much to keep my interest. I'd add some actual new stuff into the song drastically. The sounds are good though.

You were pondering on turning this into a remix, and (while I don't see it necessary)I could suggest maybe some Kirby game or something like that. To me the mood fits Kirby (or some other harmless-looking character).

Thanks for the feedback. I just looped it to make it long. Its repetitive because, at first, I wasn't planning on making it into a original song in the first place. I didn't want to put in the effort of adding more variations if I was going to end up using it in a mix.

But lately, I've been thinking about trying to make this into an original song. It would be a good way to experiment and see how creative I can get without having to tie this into a vg song.