A new song in a near-finished state

Hi folks, here's something that I've been working on for about four or five months every now and then. I think it's almost finished (finally) though I'm still going to tweak the end part later, and naturally if people here see anything that should be fixed, then I do my best to do that. I was getting tired after working about five hours today on the song and I've yet to eat anything so I'm betting there's things to fix.

Don't know how to describe the song perfectly, I guess it's some sort of metal (partially) with some oriental influences. I have a name for the song but I'm holding it back until the song is in a condition that I'm comfortable with.

So, please give feedback and I'll continue tweaking the song then. Thanks!

edit: see 2nd post for link

Seeing that no-one has yet to give any feedback, I went and did the changes I was going to make anyway (mainly raising the snare volume [and adding a delay to it in the first part]) and named the song. However, if anyone feels there's still something major that I should look into, please post your thoughts.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/135436/Zithers_Play_By_The_Withered_Lotus.mp3

Seeing that no-one has yet to give any feedback, I went and did the changes I was going to make anyway (mainly raising the snare volume [and adding a delay to it in the first part]) and named the song. However, if anyone feels there's still something major that I should look into, please post your thoughts.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/135436/Zithers_Play_By_The_Withered_Lotus.mp3

Probably because the first post had a broken link. :P

Nice atmosphere. Reminds of the desert level in Rocket Knight Adventures 2.