Medley for the End

Nearly

Okay I know that the general view Medleys is that they are lame but hear me out.

I'm in my last year of school, and having been a long stnading member of the school orchestra, am lookng foward to playing in the last concert. In every concert we play a big medley. Examples include Porgy and Bess, Idiana Jones Les Miserables e.t.c. The music director told me that we would be playing Pirates of the Caribbean in the summer concert 2010.

I love Pirates of the Cribbean. I especially love Hans Zimmers score to two and three.

But then, the School brass band Director said he wanted to play it. So No pirates Medley.

In answser I decided to write an alternative, with the view of pushing to play it in the concert instead. This was done on Sibelius, so no prizes for sound quality, but if all goes well I'll submit a live orchestral version.

I can hear from this recording, which uses different samples to the standard sibelius sounds that there are some issues, particularly between themes (always a sticky point) that I will address, but for the mean time, tell me what you think. If all goes to plan I'll post it.

Hoping you'll like:http://soundcloud.com/bucketydan/uber-medley