Mega Man: The Grand Robot Master Remix Battle 2010

DarkeSword

You missed a couple of Megaman games... Namely the Game Boy ones. Ok ok, I know only Megaman V got new robot masters (the Stardroids actually) but still, they should not be forgotten.

Plus, Mega Man II has all new music for each of the robot masters, and Mega Man: Wily's Revenge has a pretty different take on Elec Man and Ice Man. It would be a shame to exclude to possibility of including those songs.

Ok, so, I definitely want to do this because it's a great idea, but the more I've thought about it...I'm not 100% sure where I'm gonna be next month and if I'm gonna have enough access to my computer to do this much mixing. It might not be fair for me to commit when I don't know for sure about this kind of stuff. So it might be better for me to speak up now and just drop out of this one in case something happens rather than have to drop out while the competition is going.

Hm... you need one more person for a bracket of 16, and I need to increase my musical output. I'll throw my hat in the ring. (Figuratively. I don't actually own any hats. None worth throwing at any rate.)

I'm having trouble deciding who to take though. I was thinking I'd use somebody from Mega Man 6 since I own that one and have therefore played it more, but I'm not sure. Suggestions? A classic from 2 or 3 maybe? Or maybe I should go for a more underrepresented game in the series?

Hrmm, I know you'd like an even 16, but I'd like to join up too, if we can get enough more people to get this to work then great, if not I can just sit out. Let me know if I can join in. I shall scour the musical realms of the masters in search of my Robot while I await your decision.