Mega Man: The Grand Robot Master Remix Battle 2010

DarkeSword

to all revenge bracketer's... GO FORTH AND COMPLETE YONDER REMIX!!

This comp has been pretty successful so far I think... Everybody who entered is capable of producing something for sure... part of this battle is doing what you can inside of time constraints... so be strong!

to all revenge bracketer's... GO FORTH AND COMPLETE YONDER REMIX!!

This comp has been pretty successful so far I think... Everybody who entered is capable of producing something for sure... part of this battle is doing what you can inside of time constraints... so be strong!

But revenge submission is already over.

IT'S TOO LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE :twisted:

But revenge submission is already over.

IT'S TOO LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE :twisted:

It seems like there isn't a consensus on what's happening with the revenge round...even if we got 1 more submission we would have 2 rounds to vote on. Hopefully Txai can come up with something :<

I'd be so sad if the revenge round fell apart because I used the first round to experiment a bit knowing there would be a revenge bracket...

I think at the very least we could do a threeway vote for those participants who did submit on time

I wanted to do something interesting, but since I can't come up with anything nice I guess I'll be a dick and do a cover.

at this point, anything is better than nothing. Give it a go so the revenge round can thrive... and so I can have an opponent :ocrgreen:

So what's the deal here? Not sure what the other guys are waiting for, but I'm feeling like the entire spirit of the competition is defeated when people don't submit on time and things get pushed out further and further while some struggle to meet the deadlines.

Not trying to be a dick though, I understand people have a lot more important things to do than remix Megaman music with the limited spare time that most of us are granted.

Not trying to be a dick though, I understand people have a lot more important things to do than remix Megaman music with the limited spare time that most of us are granted.

People have more important things to do than remix mega man music? lies!