Mega Man: The Grand Robot Master Remix Battle 2010

DarkeSword

Just sent my revenge round mix in. Unfortunately, between having to take care of a sick family member and then getting sick myself, my best friend surprising everybody by showing up back at home for the weekend before he leave for Afghanistan, shoveling out of two snow storms, and thinking about Valentine's Day crap, my song is very incomplete.

As a matter of fact, you won't find any of my opponent's theme in my song! It was fun while it lasted though :(

I received four mixes. I got Neblix's and Cyril's, which makes one matchup, I got Txai's, but not Sixto's, and I got Ralphis's, but not OA's.

Since Ralphis's mix doesn't contain both themes, he's disqualified and doesn't get a shot at revenge. Sorry Stone Man, it's the scrap heap for you! :( I still urge you to finish your mix.

Since OA and Sixto didn't submit mixes, Bubble Man and Plant Man are also in the scrap heap.

Txai submitted a full mix, so Magnet Man wins his battle by default.

We'll only have to vote on Galaxy Man vs. Cold Man this time around. I'll put it up later this week.

In the meantime, the final matchup for the champion bracket is up! Looks like it's Tornado Man vs. Ground Man! And epic battle between Sky and Earth!!!

Aside from still needing full lyrics to just about every vocal track that's been submitted...

I would personally LOVE to see a Mega Man remix competition where all tracks are REQUIRED to have lyrics. The fanbase doesn't have enough sing-along material -- I absolutely adore having bits of Blue Bomber history sung along with the familiar themes.

That, and I definitely want to see a Maverick Battle.

Cold in the Galaxy:

The galaxy is very cold

The domain I pertain to is part of your fold

But now I strike out from within

Come back for the win

So you suckas thought I was dead

Shot in the head, pumped full of lead

And, there's still some words that gotta be said

And I'll spit ice to defend my mech cred

While the plasma shots're still hot in this bot

Let me tell ya there's some war to be fought

Left down to rot, your neck I'll garrote

I'll show you why I'm not forgot

this is COLD MAN sucka

I'm down here to remind ya of ya fate

Its not too late to know there's COLD out in space

While I deliver, the rest shiver

And I'll keep on this forever

Keeping you awake to drown you in the icy river, sucka

The galaxy is very cold

The domain I pertain to is part of your fold

But now I strike out from within

Come back for the win

(I'll kick you in the FACE)

I'll win this race

have fun.

I have a question about distributing the mixes.

Would it be acceptable for me to .rar all of the current mixes together (perhaps with a readme or jpeg of the brackets and source, in addition to leaving the tags unmolested) and upload it to megaupload/mediafire or something?