Mega Man: The Grand Robot Master Remix Battle 2010

DarkeSword

First of all both of u have real badass mixes so far. btw Gecko, nice to see a fellow swed tear shit up BUT this is about who has the best remix after all isnt it? and its reaaally hard to decide and i just gotta say, zircon your Daft draft is my all time favorite mix of this whole tournament but unfortunatly this is about who made the best last round mix and i think the better one was:

GeckoYamori's - Haista Vittu Trombi Mies (Ground Man vs. Tornado Man)

The remix wuz badass! the intro was funny at first cuz i kno from what clip its from and since my buddy is from finland its hilaryous! but i still think it would have been better without the intro, no offense tho cuz i dont kno shit bout mixing but regardless u da man!

keep it up! xD

First of all both of u have real badass mixes so far. btw Gecko, nice to see a fellow swed tear shit up BUT this is about who has the best remix after all isnt it? and its reaaally hard to decide and i just gotta say, zircon your Daft draft is my all time favorite mix of this whole tournament but unfortunatly this is about who made the best last round mix and i think the better one was:

GeckoYamori's - Haista Vittu Trombi Mies (Ground Man vs. Tornado Man)

The remix wuz badass! the intro was funny at first cuz i kno from what clip its from and since my buddy is from finland its hilaryous! but i still think it would have been better without the intro, no offense tho cuz i dont kno shit bout mixing but regardless u da man!

keep it up! xD

This is not where you vote. :P

You can find the link to the social group where there is a small chat room for voting in the first post of this thread.

Revenge Round 3 Matchups

Neblix - Galaxy Man vs Txai - Magnet Man

Willrock - Flash Man vs Cerrax - Metal Man

Like DarkeSword said, these are the matchups which are just announced. The songs come when the mixers are finished or the deadline has passed (what will be next week or something like that).

Hi Darke, I ask cause I didn't see them at the first page.

There is a way of you make it clear, like post here or something.

:sad:

The first thing you should do when you enter a new thread (especially competitions)

is look at the first post.

In competition thread first posts, you can see results, info about the compo, current data about the competitors, updates, etc.