Mega Man: The Grand Robot Master Remix Battle 2010

DarkeSword

Oh shoot! I forgot to vote >_<. So this isn't double elimination then? I was under the assumption that the winner in the revenge battles would still have a chance to claim the title but I guess that would have taken too long lol. Anyways congrats to zircon and gecko and to everyone else.

Please do another one of these, I want to compete lol xD.

Congrats to zircon :P

Well from what neblix has told me, the winner of revenge goes up against zircon, but he will still be the winner of the compo no matter who wins the round, however, whoever goes up against him gets third place and maybe some sort of prize if he wins...

I'm not actually sure what the rules are concerning this tho, since there hasn't been any clarification from darkesword yet as far as I know.

Congrats to zircon :P

Well from what neblix has told me, the winner of revenge goes up against zircon, but he will still be the winner of the compo no matter who wins the round, however, whoever goes up against him gets third place and maybe some sort of prize if he wins...

I'm not actually sure what the rules are concerning this tho, since there hasn't been any clarification from darkesword yet as far as I know.

I'm pretty sure Darkesword has said that the winner of the revenge bracket can challenge the Champion.

On that note, I haven't had the time or energy to submit a mix for the revenge round. Sorry Willrock. Good luck!

I'm pretty sure Darkesword has said that the winner of the revenge bracket can challenge the Champion.

On that note, I haven't had the time or energy to submit a mix for the revenge round. Sorry Willrock. Good luck!

Awwwwwwwww I wanted to take revenge on you!

My skillz have improved tenfold since last round, I wouldn't be so easy to beat if I fought you again.

Yeah, zircon and gecko are the "winners." The winner of the revenge bracket can still fight Tornado Man, but it's not really for the title.

Incidentally, next competition (the Grand Maverick Remix Battle) won't have revenge rounds. It's going to be straight up single elimination with alternating brackets (to make things more manageable for me).