Mega Man: The Grand Robot Master Remix Battle 2010

DarkeSword

Its become apparent to me that I might not be able to participate in the final round against zircon should I beat txai in the coming round, seeing as i'm going on holiday on the 2nd of april.

I'm not forfeiting just yet because if everything is done on time, then I should be able to do something, or you could postpone the final round till I get back on 12th, altho thats unlikely right? :P

Just thought that you guys should know whats happening with me, didn't think this compo would take as long as it has :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know the status of this but I think that OA and Gecko with might be entered into the Revenge stuff...

Not sure though, but from what I remember OA won his last revenge round by default and from what has happened in previous revenge rounds Gecko might make an appearance as well...

I guess we`ll just have to wait for what officially happens from DS....

Revenge will be in its last round now, Me vs Txai asumming txai wins against neblix (I won by default as Cerrax didn't submit an entry for this round)

OA didn't submit a track for one of the rounds and was disqualified as a result. As far as I know, the Runner up (gecko) doesn't get to do revenge because the highest place you can get is 3rd by winning revenge.

I don't know the status of this but I think that OA and Gecko with might be entered into the Revenge stuff...

Not sure though, but from what I remember OA won his last revenge round by default and from what has happened in previous revenge rounds Gecko might make an appearance as well...

I guess we`ll just have to wait for what officially happens from DS....

http://ocremix.org/forums/showpost.php?p=624438&postcount=1

Revenge Round 1 Scores

Ralphis: 21 WINNER

Yoozer: 11

Doni: 10

Txai: 22 WINNER

Revenge Round 2 Scores

Neblix - 18 WINNER

Cyril - 15

Txai - WINNER by default

Revenge Round 3 Matchups

Neblix - Galaxy Man vs Txai - Magnet Man

Willrock - Flash Man vs Cerrax - Metal Man

• 2 weeks later...

And more importantly, when will these be posted?

Yes, I'm looking at you, mixers.

I guess I don't mind it being an elite club of listeners since I'm in it, but I'm still looking forward to the polished, subbed versions (edit: I don't know if any do need polish because I don't have an ear for production - I think overall they sound great - so I guess I just assumed some mixers might want to tweak a few things once no longer under a two-week deadline). Not that I didn't appreciate what you did in the compo. It's that I did that I want to poke you into subbing this biz. Because at least one of you seems to need a poke.

Also, to not just play on Dj Mokram's post, I'm kinda on pins waiting for the next compo of this sort since this one was so incredible. This compo is still unsorted toward the bottom of winamp but I still spend hours listening to it. Hours. Y'all aced this. And props to DS for heading this up and making it happen. I look forward to the next iteration.

And, seeing as how the revenge is still unresolved, I look forward to its final round and the final duel. PS: WHAT'S UP WITH THIS?

I guess I don't mind it being an elite club of listeners since I'm in it, but I'm still looking forward to the polished, subbed versions. Not that I didn't appreciate what you did in the compo. It's that I did that I want to poke you into subbing this biz. Because at least one of you needs a goddamn poke.

I'm probably the only one here who's not getting a posted remix out of this T_T (Well and a couple others I don't want to name)

Huh? Why wouldn't yours get posted? Anyways I definitely can't wait for the maveric battle since I want to be a participant xD.

My production and arrangement skills aren't that great. I'll be on the album, but won't get a posted OCRemix.

Anyways I had a chat with Shariq about the compo over a few plates of mexican food.

I'm not gonna reveal details but he's planning to wrap this up soon and get started with the Maverick Battle.