Most underrated videogame OST's

John Revoredo

So after watching this video, I've come to realize that Sonic 1 for the Sega Master System and Game Gear has a pretty boss soundtrack that has no recognition whatsoever.

I mean, how

Actually, I remember playing this game a lot as a kid. And really, I think this soundtrack does really have a lot of potential for remixing. And it was still pretty badass for a Game Gear's limited sound capabilities.

Having now beaten the first game in the trilogy, and knowing how beaten and battered this game was in reviews, I get the feeling The Legend of Spyro: A New Beginning's soundtrack didn't get as much love as it should have. There are some really beautiful orchestral/synth orchestral pieces in it, a few of which would fit right into a Tim Burton film like "Sleepy Hollow"...

Credits theme

(it's the only version I could find on YouTube, and the last ten seconds are missing for some reason)

There are also dramatic, battle-esque themes, but those are two that stood out to me as I played it.