Tweex Music Composes Music for American Airlines

tweex

T|M Has New Music in American Airlines Duty Free Commercial

american_airlines_logo.jpg

Tweex Music is back with a NEW addition to the airline commercial series! This time around, T|M has placed music in the new American Airlines duty free spot. The music may sound familiar as it is both music found in the US Airways Commercial and is the popular track from T|M’s debut album Alter Ego, entitled “Finding the Pocket.” A review of the piece can be found on the US Airways News Post, so we will get right to the spot. This commercial was an odd time in comparison to the others; right at 2 minutes. This was great as it allowed Tweex Music to showcase the track a bit more. With out further delay, here is the spot:

Like the other videos, this one can also be found on the SFX DESIGN PAGE. Be sure to check back soon with more news as there are some very exciting projects/announcements on the horizon that will certainly excite you! Enjoy the music.

Looks like it. If you got an awesome job where you got airplanes the country over using your tracks week after week, would you want a press release like that?

Of course you would. :)

Great job as always Tweek.

Of course I would! I would encourage Brian to follow the format if this is indeed a press release:

http://www.mediacollege.com/journalism/press-release/format.html

and if not, then just give us the news directly (ie not in 3rd person). I'm nit picky.

Congrats Brian!

Of course I would! I would encourage Brian to follow the format if this is indeed a press release:

http://www.mediacollege.com/journalism/press-release/format.html

and if not, then just give us the news directly (ie not in 3rd person). I'm nit picky.

Congrats Brian!

Meh, Jon's just pissed since his bitchin' clav solo didn't make it in there this time ;-).