An OverClocked Christmas v.3 -- RELEASED!!!

Dyne

And now... the moment you've all been waiting for! I give you, An OverClocked Christmas v.3!!!!

http://www.williammichael.net/aocc_2k9/

I want to thank everyone involved in this project. Because of you, we have a nice, shiny new album to unwrap and listen to today, and help bring the spirit of Christmas to OCR once again!! I really, more than anything else, appreciate what you've done here, and hope that we can continue to do this year after year.

I also want to thank everyone in the community, because without you, this album and the two previous albums, would never have gotten done. Because without you, there would be no need for an album like this to even have been created. Thank you!

I'd like to wish everyone here a very Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year! I certainly hope you enjoy this album and will share this with your family and friends!

Note: If you have any issues, or there are problems with the web site (which there shouldn't be, but if there are), contact me via PM or post in this thread. The best way is to contact me via PM, and I will get to it as soon as I am able. As I said in the project thread, I have a family gathering tonight, so I won't be back until late tonight.

And now... the moment you've all been waiting for! I give you, An OverClocked Christmas v.3!!!!

http://www.williammichael.net/aocc_2k9/

I want to thank everyone involved in this project. Because of you, we have a nice, shiny new album to unwrap and listen to today, and help bring the spirit of Christmas to OCR once again!! I really, more than anything else, appreciate what you've done here, and hope that we can continue to do this year after year.

I also want to thank everyone in the community, because without you, this album and the two previous albums, would never have gotten done. Because without you, there would be no need for an album like this to even have been created. Thank you!

I'd like to wish everyone here a very Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year! I certainly hope you enjoy this album and will share this with your family and friends!

Note: If you have any issues, or there are problems with the web site (which there shouldn't be, but if there are), contact me via PM or post in this thread. The best way is to contact me via PM, and I will get to it as soon as I am able. As I said in the project thread, I have a family gathering tonight, so I won't be back until late tonight.

Nice release. Just one thing.

Needs RAR!! download.

Great job everyone. Thanks for doing this yet again Dyne, and a hearty "Nice Work" to everyone for their music tracks :-D

For those curious, here's the song I remixed...

http://two.xthost.info/thecoop/Necromancer_Title.zip

It's from an Atari XEGS game called Necromancer. I know not many people here owned the system, let alone heard music from it, so I thought I'd post the original tune just for reference.

Wow, this is a mostly lovely album. Some of these compositions are such a delightful blessing for me to hear, especially the instrumentals! They have a really fresh air to them, I love it.

Even if I spend this christmas mostly alone, I can still consider this a decent enough 'gift' to keep my 'spirits' high~

Thank you, Overclocked Remixers.

I am really sad I failed to set enough time aside to finish my track for this project, before getting swept up in all the goings-on of the season. Alternatively, I already have a WIP for next year! :<

Great job on the album everyone, I will be listening to this under the tree tonight!

Merry Christmas to everyone here at OverClocked ReMix!

Awesome! This will be perfect to play for my family as we stuff our faces, together. I'm planning to give 'em all listening to tonight.

I think they'll enjoy the Shatner track. ^_^

Note: I mistagged Rozovian's track as "Boreasli" instead of Borealis. If you've already downloaded it, just change the spelling in the tag. If you haven't gotten it yet, well, it's fixed now. Just letting you know, and thanks for catching that Rozovian!