EastWest Symphonic is giving away their orchestra for FREE! Limited time only!

EC2151

This question may has been asked before but I'm lazy to look but...where in the hell is the damn library files? Can't get this sucka to work in either my FL Studio 9 VST or as a stand alone program.

The library files are in parts 2 and 3 of the download. There are installers in parts 2 and 3 that you have to run after you run the installer in part 1.

Hope ya'll enjoy it (also check out the Kontakt link too!) , because I can't for the life of me get this thing to work, despite uninstalling and trying myriad options.

What happens when you try to install it?

Just so you know, installers number 2 and 3 don't work. You have to manually copy the stuff inside the samples folder to the corresponding folder on your hard drive.

Example:

Part 2 contains a samples folder.

I copy everything inside of the samples folder into the C:\EWQL Orchestra Library\Samples folder and do the same for Part 3.

Well, the VST .dll is there in FL, but then it says I installed something wrong (won't say what), and when I open EW it doesn't play back a single sound, saying that some files are missing.

I'll figure it out later, but it looks like it's still squidfont for me!

Well, the VST .dll is there in FL, but then it says I installed something wrong (won't say what), and when I open EW it doesn't play back a single sound, saying that some files are missing.

I'll figure it out later, but it looks like it's still squidfont for me!

If it says files are missing then do what I just said two posts ago. :P

My samples all ended up in the right place, but I'm having some of the same problems as Emperor Charlemagne. I can get it on the channel list in FL, but it says there's a problem loading it for an unknown reason. As a standalone, it won't play any sounds. I can open instruments, but hitting notes at the bottom makes only visual changes on various measurement thingies. I don't get any message about missing files.

My samples all ended up in the right place, but I'm having some of the same problems as Emperor Charlemagne. I can get it on the channel list in FL, but it says there's a problem loading it for an unknown reason. As a standalone, it won't play any sounds. I can open instruments, but hitting notes at the bottom makes only visual changes on various measurement thingies. I don't get any message about missing files.

Initially, I couldn't get it to make sound as a stand alone, either, even though the meters registered. I had to change the sound card setting from "E-MU 0404 | USB" to "ASIO E-MU 0404 | USB." So if you don't have it set to ASIO for standalone, try that,

Thanks, that helped. I downloaded ASIO4ALL, and I can get sound now, but not through headphones--even with the headphones plugged in, it always plays through the built-in speakers on the monitor. All of my output options in the ASIO settings are for the speakers for some reason. Still trying to figure that out, but the manual and google searches haven't been any help.

I'm still at a loss for why FL doesn't want to properly load the EWQL orchestra.

nice one!!

I've been using Edirol Orchestral forever, which doesn't have bad sounds, but it takes a bit of effort to fatten out. Also it's super bad programming, everytime I re-open a set in my sequencer, I have to readjust EVERY variable in the synth... lame!

• 2 weeks later...
Error 1721: There is a problem with this windows installer package. A program required for this install to complete could not be run. Contact your support personnel or package vendor.

Have you tried redownloading it?

I installed this but there's only about 10 instruments in the folder, is there a list of what instruments you get with this download?

I show 20 patches when I start up PLAY. Did you get all 3 parts of the download installed/extracted? Have you tried opening it and checking which patches are available?