Christmas Loot Thread

Sinewav

Looked around and surprisingly didn't see one of these yet. There probably is one, but I missed it because I'm blind. Sue me.

I got a Flip Ultra pocket camera (though I think I might take it back and upgrade to an Flip Ultra HD), Resident Evil for the Wii (never played the original before so this should be fun), a 2 month membership to the local mega-gym (which I fully intend to use), and the usual socks, candy, etc.

Your turn.

It was a very storage-oriented xmas for me:

• 15-pack of BD-R (for my new blu-ray burner)
  • 50-pack DVDR-DL
  • 16GB memory stick pro duo
  • 320GB rugged Lacie portable HD (slick orange case, very OCR)
  • Two internal BD-ROM combo drives
  • Book: Patterns of Enterprise Application Architecture
  • Book: PHP Objects, Patterns, and Practice
  • Book: AJAX and PHP: Building Responsive Web Applications
  • Shnazzy new kitchen faucet
  • Custom xmas ornament from my nieces
  • Miscellaneous, including a mixed collection of jerkies featuring kangaroo, alligator, and buffalo

It was a very storage-oriented xmas for me:

It seems Christmas had a lot in store for you :<

• Miscellaneous, including a mixed collection of jerkies featuring kangaroo...

I find it funny that overseas, you can more easily get access to various kangaroo flavoured meats than in Australia, where they largely live.

I got...clothes...and lollies (or "candy", if your american)...and gift vouchers. Wow. Any more variety and I might be enthusiastic :tomatoface:

Well, the biggest present for me was our pug Gabby's back surgery. cost us about 4,000 bucks but otherwise she would've lost her ability to walk so it was worth it. I did make off with a PreSonus AudioBox USB, though! As well as some other nice things, including socks and two sonic t-shirts!

That dog better know its loved.. esh..

Got some cash

Best buy card

Candy.

A cordless drill

and a ton of socks.

Also my brothers and I got a 26inch LCD tv.. so thats good for me

I gave a 50 gift card to a sporting goods store. and one to a massage place.. .as well as some Microsoft points.