Christmas Loot Thread

Sinewav

Just wanted to give a shout out and say thanks to everyone who recommended me some DS Games, I ended up with a copy of the following:

Castlevania: DoS, M&L: Bowser's Inside Story, The World Ends With You (found one used for 10$), Meteos, And Advance Wars: Days of Ruin.

Still hunting for a few more, I'm curious about Starfy, a solid Megaman DS game (god, why are there soo many?) and hunting for something that's good co-op multiplayer fun that Isn't Mario Kart.

Just wanted to give a shout out and say thanks to everyone who recommended me some DS Games, I ended up with a copy of the following:

Castlevania: DoS, M&L: Bowser's Inside Story, The World Ends With You (found one used for 10$), Meteos, And Advance Wars: Days of Ruin.

Still hunting for a few more, I'm curious about Starfy, a solid Megaman DS game (god, why are there soo many?) and hunting for something that's good co-op multiplayer fun that Isn't Mario Kart.

Starfy is okay but not great, and for multiplayer on the DS, there's nothing better than Clubhouse Games. If you're lame and don't play cards, then both Contra 4 and FF: Crystal Chroncles are decent. Darkesword and I enjoyed FFCC enough that we were going to play a bunch over wifi.....but Nintendo systems aren't actually designed for it (there was too much lag to play).

That being said, the DS has really good local play, and works fine with friends closeby.

Various cooking ware items, like an electric skillet, chopping/dicing mechanism, slow cooker, and a 35 dollar gift certificate to gamestop. Used it online to purchase a used Blazblue: calamity trigger for the 360 for 34.99. The best thing about it: turns out the game came in 3 days (not including the weekend) free of shipping, AND they gave me a limited collector's edition, with all of the bonus soundtrack discs. Yay.