OCR Community Music Video Challenge is OVER!

The Biznut

So snow day off from work means I started filming today. I've got 10 seconds of video into iMovie and actually it looks not bad! Yeah I decided to stick with iMovie for now, I figured out how to get it to do what I needed. I don't know if I really have enough ideas to fill out the full time of the remix, but... I'll figure out some filler to throw in there ^_^;

LAOS - that sucks, good luck in finishing your video. I'm sure you'll be able to pull it together, friendlyhunter and biznut had some top-notch suggestions.

Also the synchtube thing looks cool, looking forward to our viewing party! .D

Yaaaay I'm excited!

I was hoping something like this existed, and now I've finally found it. I'm definitely looking forward to watching some remix videos.

If I have the time, I'll try and throw one together myself. The more entries the better, right?

Absolutely dude. I haven't been able to get myself out of the ocrmv mindset ever since it was brought to light... now I'm considering entering more than one into the next one.

Don't worry about it feeling rushed or mediocre; I want as many people as possible submitting as many videos as possible. :-D

I was hoping something like this existed, and now I've finally found it. I'm definitely looking forward to watching some remix videos.

If I have the time, I'll try and throw one together myself. The more entries the better, right?

Yeah, that's cool ! Welcome aboard ! I hope you'll have the time to make a vid for the 1st :wink:

Got a few of my last shots in today; and thankfully putting in an hour or two of editting regularly is paying off.

I'm still encountering plenty of hiccups with Vegas along the way: (WHY THE HELL WOULD I WANT TO DISSOLVE TO BLACK INSTEAD OF THE CLIP THAT'S CLEARLY STILL IN THE SAME PLACE!?[/rage]) but I've already picked up a lot of useful info and the program is becoming more natural to me than premiere ever did already.

Every time I render (now that I've FINALLY got a good format combination) it looks great; it's just a matter of picking what's going in and what's not at this point and the agonizing process of finding perfect placement of every frame.

It kind of sucks this all came at a really stressful time in my life. I'm likely going to be looking for a new job soon and honestly I've been surprised I've been able to put in this much so far.

A little ways to go still; looks like I'm over the hump though.

Now would be a good time to push a publicity front. Biz-nut? You think a new community forum post ad is in order soon? Info on the channel?

EDIT: Rage; for the 100 things Vegas does better it still renders 4 or 5 things wrong/not at all and I'm not sure how to fix it.... and I always find that out AFTER a 20 minute render.