American McGee's Alice Jabberwock Remix

TheHands

This is the start of a metal mix from the Jabberwock boss' theme from American McGee's Alice. I tried to incorporate as much of the original as possible, including an extended breakdown that uses the song's original trippy rhythm. Also, the first spoken words are from the games original fight scene.

I appreciate all feedback.

The Mix

Original:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSGfmZwbO8M

I like it, until the guitars(?) come out. They're too synth and I think this remix will not pass the judges panel.

Anyway, I like the source, I hope you will improve your work, maybe with a real guitarrist...

I'm not a remixer so I can't help you more, but I hope someone else will do it :D

Still waiting on a 1/4in to USB plug. After that I'm recording all the guitar work myself. In the event that I can't do the plug, I'll probably reach out to try to find someone (or just borrow a friend's, if the kid's willing. Who knows?)

Thanks for the feedback ^_^

Wow love the ambiance here. Major ambiance buff ;)

Yeah the guitars def. need an upgrade haha. The build up to it was like...zomg what's coming up next!!!??? Then cruddy guitars. Made me almost cry - such an injustice T_T

I know the pains of being forced to use low-fi samples lol. Anyways, I rly hope you can improve them guitars, cuz I think that composition wise this is solid. In fact, I didn't really expect any1 would have the guts to tackle an Alice track, most people would sooner attempt to remix StarCraft haha. Keep up the good work and hopefully this will get posted one day.

Wow love the ambiance here. Major ambiance buff ;)

Yeah the guitars def. need an upgrade haha. The build up to it was like...zomg what's coming up next!!!??? Then cruddy guitars. Made me almost cry - such an injustice T_T

I know the pains of being forced to use low-fi samples lol. Anyways, I rly hope you can improve them guitars, cuz I think that composition wise this is solid. In fact, I didn't really expect any1 would have the guts to tackle an Alice track, most people would sooner attempt to remix StarCraft haha. Keep up the good work and hopefully this will get posted one day.

Thanks for the kind words. I attempt mostly obscure/forgotten games, they're just more fun for me. I'm still working on finding a USB ->1/4 inch or a jack for it. After that I'll have a new version.