Need Help Finding SONG!! -request

ravenrue

I hope I'm in the right forum for this. I need helping finding a song. It has no words.

Criteria:

-Instramental

-Children Laughing

-dreamlike (not creepy)

-Possibly durring the era of PS1-PS2

-Possibly a Video Game Song

Any help would be apreciated. If this is in the wrong place, I beg the Mods to move it and tell me where please! I am in dire need of this song. Feel free to post as many as you can find.

I don't think that's a lot of information to go on... there are thousands of songs in the world, children laughing narrows it down but not down to ONE song.

Well this is to everyone. Sorry Sorry I know it isn't enough but I don't have much else to go on except for how I remember it. It's been bugging me for a long time now.

Other important facts:

ANYTHING helps. I know there are a lot out there, but if you have a song like it just post it and we'll go from there. I've been digging for a long time now and just thought about posting it on a forum to get more brains on it. Don't worry, I don't think you guys are assholes. Your the best I've got right now. and no, it isn't an OC song. :tomatoface: