S.s.h

Nareusm

Here we go!

I love most of Saitama's music, and I have tracked down probably 98% of everything he has made.

I first listened to his version of Holy Orders a few years ago, and it was a long road to recovery, I was floored by how cool it was. I totally dig his really fast stuff. FFVI Decisive Battle, Sailor Moon Replaced, Romancing Saga Last Battle, Satomitadashi Pharmacy... I could go on and on.

When I hear a song I want to remix, How it would sound if SSH did it is probably the second thought in my mind, lol.

I'm going to go against the grain here and say that I actually don't enjoy his tracks all that much. There are a couple that I do like, but for the most part they're all too noisy and fast-paced and...I don't know, samey for my taste. I listen for more than a couple of minutes and it just devolves in my head to a chaotic mishmash of artificial-sounding guitars.

Particularly so with his Guilty Gear remixes. Just...no. I'll stick with the originals, thanks.

Admittedly, he is an acquired taste.

In his version of Holy Orders, it takes about 7 seconds for the instruments to come in. It took one more second for my brain to process that first bit.

It took me about 8 seconds to acquire.

Like the music or not, I think with his style people decide pretty quickly and that's that.