Judge resignation

zircon

After five years on the panel, it's time for me to step down. I became a judge in late 2004, not long after my second remix was posted. I didn't have a lot going for me at the time; Larry was particularly skeptical that I could do the job, since I had few credentials. But the panel as a whole took a chance on me and I'm extremely grateful I've been able to give back to the site for this long.

Robotaki: I would have never rejected any of your tracks anyway. Submit Manoria Cathedral, damnit!

Dhsu / everybody: A problem for me is that while I often have access to my laptop (and can play games on it, post on the forums, post on IRC, etc.) I rarely have uninterrupted time to just listen to things in my studio. One of many reasons why it's not necessarily an "A or B" choice for me.

Thanks for all the kind words :)

ps. I do have a new mix coming up. It's done and in the queue - Team Fortress 2.

I have to quote BT/Heraclitus: "The only constant is change."

While the past efforts made by you Andy are much appreciated and honorable, this change must only mean that you are doing great things elsewhere :) Have fun diving into your future endeavors! I can't say I'm not saddened to see that your activity will diminish around here, but I know it will be for the better.