Judge resignation

zircon

Again, thanks very much for all the kind words! I'm not going anywhere with regards to the site itself, but I do plan to do way more.. stuff in 2010. You can unofficially call it "year of the zircon"; my plan is to have something new out at least every few weeks... sample libraries, remixes, original tracks or CDs, tutorial videos, etc. :<

Again, thanks very much for all the kind words! I'm not going anywhere with regards to the site itself, but I do plan to do way more.. stuff in 2010. You can unofficially call it "year of the zircon"; my plan is to have something new out at least every few weeks... sample libraries, remixes, original tracks or CDs, tutorial videos, etc. :<

Nice! I'll be keeping an eye out for you then. Looking forward to whatever you come up with.

HOORAY! :-P

My evening was just made OVER NINE THOUSAND times better!

Submit Manoria Cathedral, damnit!

NOW! You perfectionist! (you can always tweak it later to your heart's content)

zircon... never liked you in ppr because you managed to disagree with me even when we were arguing for the same end (and because you destroyed a thread of mine with ticky-tack nonsense, but we all played into that so it's not all on you), but no one can contest the amount of time you've invested into this site. Making it better via judging, via workshop (or whatever it used to be called), via collab, or whatever was the suit of the day. Never saw eye-to-eye with you, but I appreciate what you've done here. And I'll be listening to it for a while.

Cheers, mate.

Aww. Though to be honest, given how busy you are, I'm surprised you stayed this long in the judges panel.

Most of the jokes have already been made in the first 6 pages, so I got nothin' more to say. I hope this frees up enough time to keep making more awesome music. KF

Pax Zircona?

:tomatoface: