Static Reduction (James_the_Composers Corner)

Ok, so I'll be putting all of my works within this topic so that I don't have to post a new topic every time I come up with another demo.

All stuff Static Reduction

NEW - 01-01-2010 - Lacuna Coil - Closer (Remix/Look-alike) - I haven't got this song completely down, so I just composed the melody as I heard it in my head as I was going. (didn't take the time and effort to get it perfect) All in all it's, I guess, GENERALLY like the original song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJfmKzxKgfE

---------

Breaking Benjamin So Cold Test using my sample library:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FawXPgGJs0

Thanks for listening. =)

Thanks, that's all I really needed to know anyway. =)

I know that the samples themselves don't sound the best of the best (the lead guitars aren't guitars, but distorted organs), but the template I've made in reason has really allowed me to just play around and easily create rock songs. I just need to know how it sounds generally, as I've been listening to the song about a thousand times today.

Is that so? You sure fooled me. I suppose distortion technique is very effective. It makes the organs sound like overdriven guitars. Mind you, the instruments don't match the original song, but they do sound like the instruments you attempted to mimic. Great work.

Thanks, that's all I really needed to know anyway. =)

I know that the samples themselves don't sound the best of the best (the lead guitars aren't guitars, but distorted organs), but the template I've made in reason has really allowed me to just play around and easily create rock songs. I just need to know how it sounds generally, as I've been listening to the song about a thousand times today.