Another Soundscape's first original album!

anosou

Dear everyone everywhere, I just released my first original album called We Express Ourselves With T-Shirts. It's a 7 track album with rather minimal but pretty electronic music and it's incredibly and awesome ammounts of FREE!. To download the button just go to http://anosou.com/?p=304 and follow the links. It's available in high quality v0 MP3 and FLAC because I love everyone, even audiophiles.

So, give it a listen and if you like it, why not tell your friends.. hell, why not tell the entire WEBS OF INTER!? Do enjoy ;)

Here's a fancy image to make the post look better:

cover-1000x1000-300x300.png

Hey, this is pretty killer :-) I love the mallet instruments you used, those sound like they would go perfect with... um, certain upcoming project tracks you have to do ;-) T-Shirt Made By Sang Hahn was my favorite!

I'll definitely be throwing this on a playlist with Skryp's "Suburbia" for an awesome chillout experience when I'm falling to sleep. Thanks for sharing man! :-D

Soitenly I will be downloading and hearing this in the next few days.

(BTW, you were missed at MAG. I think Sebastian has a video of us for you.)

I will watch that video and smile :D

Thanks for the kind words people. The FLAC archive had some incorrect tagging but a new one is getting uploaded as I type. If you downloaded the FLAC archive I suggest you re-download it in an hour from this post :tomatoface:

For free you say? What is it with OCR artists giving away their stuff for free? Some of us want to pay for this stuff! Those of us who get our thrills exchanging currency for your goods and/or services are left out in the cold here. Drat!

Also: loving the album. It's very chill. I also understand what Zeal's saying and agree, although "lightweight" isn't the word I'd use. Airy, maybe. Breezy, possibly. Ethereal even!

For free you say? What is it with OCR artists giving away their stuff for free? Some of us want to pay for this stuff! Those of us who get our thrills exchanging currency for your goods and/or services are left out in the cold here. Drat!

Also: loving the album. It's very chill. I also understand what Zeal's saying and agree, although "lightweight" isn't the word I'd use. Airy, maybe. Breezy, possibly. Ethereal even!

We like giving stuff for free :) Maybe one day I'll send up some PayPal donate thing, until then you're indeed left out in the cold!

sounds like an over compressed sailor moon soundtrack...louleville

i don't know man, reasons why i liked shit like the ff7 too much fighting remix was the production values, and there quite doesn't seem to be any on this. it's rushed and almost too dainty to enjoy (hence sailor moon)

not trying to be a buzzkill, well maybe i am, but i was expecting some top notch electronica and was severely let down :\