Games for 2010

Zipp

If you don't count the titles they were contracted to develop, Blizzard may actually be releasing 2 games in one year for the first time in its corporate lifetime (barring any VERY possible delays). I really hope that doesn't screw things up, as I'm looking forward to both games (SC2: Wings of Liberty and WoW: Cataclysm).

I'm also looking forward to the beta of FFXIV.

I am suprised by how few of you are mentioning Mass Effect 2. I just got a 360, and im playing the original ME right now. I am shocked at how well it turned out, despite some pretty major framerate issues and load times. I love it. Also, i gotta say im getting pumped for 3D Dot Game Heroes, Castlevania Lords of Shadow and Final Fantasy XIII.

Ive got my eye on plenty of other games, but if i had to pick 3, itd be ME2, Castlevania, and FFXIII. And if one of those starts to not look so pretty (im watching you FFXIII), ill probably pick up Other M or the new Zelda. OH! and i don't have dragon age yet. OH and i want to get Force Unleashed Sith Edition. OH and that Pirates of the Carribean game could be fun. Oh and i got a close eye on the awesome antics of Just Cause 2. oh and i got like 15 games on the 360 that i want to pick up, but not after getting Mario Galaxy and No More Heroes...Damn, im gonna need money...

In no particular order:

Legend of Zelda Wii (just confirmed for 2010, though knowing Nintendo, that means 2011...)

Super Mario Galaxy 2

Metroid: Other M

Arc Rise Fantasia

Mega Man 10

Golden Sun DS

Tatsunoku vs. Capcom

Dragon Ball Z RPG 2 (Attack of the Saiyans sequel, DS)

Tales of Graces

Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth

If I had or were to get a PS3, I'd also be excited for Final Fantasy XIII, Super Street Fighter 4, and the new Batman game.