Mega Man X series: Maverick Rising - History

Bahamut

I decided to check the OCR forums during my Latin class, and saw this thread. Bad idea, cause I shit a brick. Ironically enough, I've been working on some MMX remixes already claimed, but also some that haven't. Love the X series so much.

If possible I would like to claim Spike Rosered's stage from MMX5.

Oh yeah, whoever claims Blaze Heatnix's stage (if claimed), please do it some hardcore justice.

I have no musical skill what so ever but Id like to help with sigs if you need them

WipMegmanproject.jpg

Just a thought for a title obviously if youve something else in mind I can change it.

And if yoou dont need me for sigs or anything Id be happy to help in anyway I can to make this possible!

If you have to choose one, I say go for the Dragon Quest one - I know Katie needs more people and isn't currently around to pimp it out.

Choosing isn't the issue, it's the requirements. OCR quality (or borderline "NO" quality for some of them) passed me by over five years ago unfortunately, so my joining a project like this, or DQ, more or less amounts to just tying up a song.

It doesn't bother me much overall. It's only when the project is for a franchise I've played for a long time and enjoyed, that I go, "Aw maaaaan".

It's gonna suck when a Castlevania project comes along... or God forbid, Thunder Force :lol:

Choosing isn't the issue, it's the requirements. OCR quality (or borderline "NO" quality for some of them) passed me by over five years ago unfortunately, so my joining a project like this, or DQ, more or less amounts to just tying up a song.

It doesn't bother me much overall. It's only when the project is for a franchise I've played for a long time and enjoyed, that I go, "Aw maaaaan".

It's gonna suck when a Castlevania project comes along... or God forbid, Thunder Force :lol:

Well Coop, there was this project I was going to start... It's called Castl....okay not really, but I say go for it, especially the DQ project. I'm so enthused about the MMX project, I damn near barrel rolled this morning when I saw that Bahamut posted about it.

What an amazing way to start a new year of remixing! I can't believe this project is actually happening. 8-O

There are just so many great songs to cover here. It's nice to have extended the scope to the whole X serie.

I agree with Lea, Command Mission has some good, yet under-appreciated songs, like Steel Massimo or Marino's themes.

Time is scarce atm, but I'll probably audition for

in a few weeks.

@Bahamut: is the june 28 for first wips or final mixes? I'm assuming it's the latter.

Final, although to be honest, in all likelihood that probably won't be met and I'll have to push things back - at the very least so I can critique songs subbed at the last minute and let people update what they might've thought were final versions.

Ironically enough, it might be possible if there were less projects... naaaah.

Ironically enough, it might be possible if there less projects... naaaah.

I've held off on starting any more! I'll only help people co-direct (I did promise a few when their time comes around), but I'm not going to be the impetus for starting any more projects since I'd like to see existing ones get done & have helped some of them get more people on board.

That said, this one has been in the works for a while :-P .

Exciting, doing the whole X series as an album can only lead to amazing. Already lots of big names signed up for this one, can't wait to see what everyone comes up with.

Gonna throw out something really random here: I have high hopes for whoever takes Dark Necrobat from X5, I can hear some really funky things happening with a mix of that. Aside from that, super psyched for X1-X3, and maybe some X8 action.

Exciting, doing the whole X series as an album can only lead to amazing. Already lots of big names signed up for this one, can't wait to see what everyone comes up with.

Gonna throw out something really random here: I have high hopes for whoever takes Dark Necrobat from X5, I can hear some really funky things happening with a mix of that. Aside from that, super psyched for X1-X3, and maybe some X8 action.

Necrobat was claimed by Mr. Morse. If it's not funky, the world would probably end.

• Liontamer changed the title to Mega Man X series: Maverick Rising - History