Mega Man X series: Maverick Rising - History

Bahamut

You know, not knowing Guns 'N Roses much, I took a listen to the track:

This surprises me - I think if someone does Neon Tiger, they should be careful about being too close to this song though if they want their song to be OCR quality.

I think part of the fun would be playing with the GnR version and building Neon Tiger into it. So it probably wouldn't fly on OCR proper, but who cares? It would be awesome.

I think part of the fun would be playing with the GnR version and building Neon Tiger into it. So it probably wouldn't fly on OCR proper, but who cares? It would be awesome.

I guess that's true - we'd take it for the project though if someone was to do it regardless, just was mentioning that if someone wanted to get posted with the song was all.

Edit: For others out there, here's a comparison:

Neon Tiger - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMk78h69OLk

My Michelle -

I guess that's true - we'd take it for the project though if someone was to do it regardless, just was mentioning that if someone wanted to get posted with the song was all.

My Michelle -

Be careful though, if Axel Rose finds out, he'll kick all of your asses! WUAHAHA

I honestly did not know that before it was mentioned here - I knew about the X5 Maverick connection to Guns 'N Roses, but I didn't know a reference appeared beforehand.

In other news, I have given the green light to the first final wav of the project - that honor goes to The Dual Dragons for an excellent job! The duo definitely impresses me for how fast they work & the quality of said work.

My Michelle -

hahahaha I find it amusing that my michelle is a featured video in the related tabs on the neon tiger video, despite no comments and no tags that would relate to it on the video page :P

hahahaha I find it amusing that my michelle is a featured video in the related tabs on the neon tiger video, despite no comments and no tags that would relate to it on the video page :P

i rofl'd at the same thing...

how did this happen, anyway? i had no idea about this (having never played the game) but it seems as if it was completely intentional (through my googling).

hahaha what? gnr must have been hurting for inflow

Sorry peeps but I might have to sit this one out. School and work are heating up and the GRMRB has pretty much drained me of any Mega Man material. I might come up with something, but it probably won't be the songs I claimed and I can't even pretend to promise I could make the dealines. Sorry.

I'm super excited to see what everyone else has to offer! This album is going to kick ass!

i rofl'd at the same thing...

how did this happen, anyway? i had no idea about this (having never played the game) but it seems as if it was completely intentional (through my googling).

hahaha what? gnr must have been hurting for inflow

I'm told that the composer didn't know of Guns 'N Roses when she did Neon Tiger in X3 - would be quite a strange coincidence.

I really wish I could remix...then I'd be glad to do Sigma Fortress 3 and Blast Hornet, but sadly I can't :(

You and me both. One of these days I'll learn and make a good one. Sigma Fortress 3 is probably the only MMX tune I haven't heard mixed, so here's hoping someone nails it.

• Liontamer changed the title to Mega Man X series: Maverick Rising - History