Mega Man X series: Maverick Rising - History

Bahamut

The Mega Man X2 X-Hunter Stage 1 theme just popped into my head. Awesome to see that Sixto's going to be handling it! I really can't wait.

In the meantime, there's this girl's quick 'n' dirty guitar cover:

I'm a guitarist and I've loved the Mega Man X series since its inception. Unfortunately, being in my last undergrad semester at college, Flash Man isn't on my side, so it's not terribly likely I'll be able to tip my hat to the series in time for this project. Just looking at that roster, though... *enthusiasmgasm*

Hi there guys, DarKsidE555 is the name, mega man metal my game!

Ok, I guess that's enough joking around. I'm very excited to work along with you nice gentlemen for an awesome outcome of this project!

Anyways, I'm calling major dibs on "Gravity Beetle"!! (Sorry my good man cyril but I have a strong urge doing that one for a LONG time now). It also appears nobody really wants to do the boss theme from MMX or is "????" a username? So if "nobody" wants it I'm going to ramble with it.

Regards,

DarKsidE555

Thanks for da welcome guys! ;D

Nice to see that my work is actually known a bit. :3

I'll try to get a WIP done this week. How long should it be? Roughly 30 secs.?

Due to work and appartement move, I had no time to take a detailed look into the dev. forums. :sad:

Thanks for da welcome guys! ;D

Nice to see that my work is actually known a bit. :3

I'll try to get a WIP done this week. How long should it be? Roughly 30 secs.?

Due to work and appartement move, I had no time to take a detailed look into the dev. forums. :sad:

Something distinguishable and established maybe. 45secs to a minute would be plenty IMHO. I have listened to your work on NG man but hopefully it can be distinguishable and unique. =D

WIPs are meant to just be able to see progress, and how you intend on going with stuff - they can be however you want them to be. People often have multiple WIPs throughout the span of their progress of varying lengths and varying amount of development. Just as long as each WIP progresses nicely from the last one, that should be enough. Unless you like to do incremental WIPs of a smaller degree but more often, that works too.

kk, got another question though. :)

So the rendition can be how I want it to be or are the any "guidelines"? Of course, I'm not thinking of a straight cover but I like to incorporate some bits from the original piece and mix it up with remix parts. Just want to make sure I'm doing everything right here. ^^

• Liontamer changed the title to Mega Man X series: Maverick Rising - History