Mega Man X series: Maverick Rising - History

Bahamut

It's quiet...too quiet.

So the past few days have been pretty quiet overall with regards to the project. Some nice tracks are still available like Chill Penguin, Crystal Snail, Wheel Gator, Wire Sponge, Doppler Stage 1, Magma Dragoon, Grizzly Slash, Izzy Glow, Burn Rooster, Bamboo Pandamonium, Rainy Turtloid, Commander Yammark, and more!

Although if people don't claim more tracks, I don't mind at this point :lol: . We got some good stuff so far for everyone!

hi, i've just been really terrible about this and consequently every other oc remix in the past. i mean, i haven't even listened to the dkc2 album yet either. if i finally get something going bahamut, i'll most likely send it to you when it's finished rather than a wip... i work in bursts and i work until i'm done, so even if it's last minute it'll get finished regardless. i've just been a real a-hole with the process which is probably why friends don't like working with me lol

I wasn't comparing, I was merely giving an example. In fact, when I brought it up to him back in March, this is what he said.

Mar 18 13:37:29 <Mirby> Opening Stage (X1), X-Hunter Stage 1 (X2), Blaze Heatnix, Gate's Laboratory (X6), Bomb Recovery (X7), Vs Lumine ~ The Second Form (X8 )

Mar 18 13:37:34 <Mirby> 6 tracks on that album alone

Mar 18 13:37:40 <Mirby> You gots work to do

Mar 18 13:38:41 <sixtofwar3> what was i thinking

Yeah, it was in IRC.

Really, nobody's taken Zero Stage 2 (Cyber Maze Core) from X5 yet?! That's like one of the best songs in the X games! That is my favorite techno song from any video game ever! I'd remix this one myslefs but the only instrument I would be able to do well is the drums

It's actually not the easiest source to work with unless you go for a more straightforward take. It might be incorporated with DJ Symbiotix's track though.

It's actually not the easiest source to work with unless you go for a more straightforward take. It might be incorporated with DJ Symbiotix's track though.

True, it might not be that easy to make a remix of a song that already sounds like a techno remix lol. I just think tht with the right remixer this song has the potential to blow people away.

• Liontamer changed the title to Mega Man X series: Maverick Rising - History