Bahamut

SO

MUCH

BLUE

ON

THE

FRONT

PAGE

And if this is due to be released in...April...then doesn't that leave time for anyone whom wants it to sneak in a 90% finished track before then?

Just asking, cause I'd love for this albums track list to expand.

Hey guys, I figure I'm way out of line in asking this but my curiosity needs to be satisfied. Is there any way to get in on this project? I could submit a pretty complete WIP in a short time. I know all the tracks have been claimed but it would be pretty killer. It fits my style and background perfectly too. This is some of my most recent stuff:

http://soundcloud.com/cory-r/time-trax-tim-follin-cover

Hey guys, I figure I'm way out of line in asking this but my curiosity needs to be satisfied. Is there any way to get in on this project? I could submit a pretty complete WIP in a short time. I know all the tracks have been claimed but it would be pretty killer. It fits my style and background perfectly too. This is some of my most recent stuff:

http://soundcloud.com/cory-r/time-trax-tim-follin-cover

Never heard of you, but the mix sounds promising. Here's hoping you can get something in and submit an OVERLOOKED SONG IN THE SERIES LIKE WIRE SPOOOOOOOOOONGE

If you want to take a shot and do it quickly & get it up to quality, then by all means go ahead! We have a tentative release date picked out already, so at worst, get it in to me by the end of February.

Thanks! I'll work on it ASAP.

Never heard of you, but the mix sounds promising. Here's hoping you can get something in and submit an OVERLOOKED SONG IN THE SERIES LIKE WIRE SPOOOOOOOOOONGE

Again, than you. I appreciate it. I will have something very shortly. :)

Just so it's known, I am working on Finishing my last track.

I've gotta plan out an overhaul on the production(for the 3rd time) , look at some other materials for references and then i'll clean it up.

It would've been done by now but it's been a busy holiday season for me and I just built a new PC and i've been spending a lot of time re-installing my 250 GB+ worth of data from XP to 7(Over half of that is just VSTi/samples/Raw recorded files for songs)

So, i'll do my best to get on that ASAP

It would've been done by now but it's been a busy holiday season for me and I just built a new PC and i've been spending a lot of time re-installing my 250 GB+ worth of data from XP to 7(Over half of that is just VSTi/samples/Raw recorded files for songs)

i hear that, man. just build a new music pc and had to transfer six and a half terabytes of data from one machine to the other. i wound up just plugging a hard drive in, transferring over the internal connectors, and then physically transferring the drive over.

i hear that, man. just build a new music pc and had to transfer six and a half terabytes of data from one machine to the other. i wound up just plugging a hard drive in, transferring over the internal connectors, and then physically transferring the drive over.

Yikes man, I pretty much did the same and I still have the other HDD installed in this new PC as well. Why?, I don't know haha.

At least I didn't have to worry about my external 1TB that had a ton of music related stuff on it. I could just plug it in :P

Oh, it looks like I forgot to mention - a few days ago, Washudoll gave me the final wav for Boomer Kuwanger! I love this song, and Washudoll's work on the album period. This is the song he wanted to claim originally, so wait until you guys get to hear it :) .

This puts us at 75% completion according to the list of wavs on the first post! At this point, I'm only worried about Demonstray finishing his tracks. That's right I'm calling you out!

Have you heard Demonstray's story yet Wes? :-P He let his brother borrow his pod, or I guess his brother just took the pod, I'm not sure. But at any rate, his guitar-recording pod was taken and right now it's sitting at his brother's band's vocalist's house for who knows what reason. Apparently vocalists need to use pods too?? He said now it's a matter of waiting for the vocalist to decide, hey, I want to take some time out of my day and schedule to return this pod to the guy who owns it.. the guy who owns it being Demonstray. :-)

• Liontamer changed the title to Mega Man X series: Maverick Rising - History