Mega Man X series: Maverick Rising - History

Bahamut

Oh, it looks like I forgot to mention - a few days ago, Washudoll gave me the final wav for Boomer Kuwanger! I love this song, and Washudoll's work on the album period. This is the song he wanted to claim originally, so wait until you guys get to hear it :) .

Washudoll's work is AMAZING. I still play that SF2010 album near daily on my rotation.

Have you heard Demonstray's story yet Wes? :-P He let his brother borrow his pod, or I guess his brother just took the pod, I'm not sure. But at any rate, his guitar-recording pod was taken and right now it's sitting at his brother's band's vocalist's house for who knows what reason. Apparently vocalists need to use pods too?? He said now it's a matter of waiting for the vocalist to decide, hey, I want to take some time out of my day and schedule to return this pod to the guy who owns it.. the guy who owns it being Demonstray. :-)

Good thing you mentioned it - I wish he told me directly though :( .

Sorry about that, sir! I haven't been on OCR lately, with only e-mail notifications to remind me to visit every once in a while.

But yeah, Brandon's right; my brother's band has got my POD but I know the guy who has been keeping it at his house, and he text messaged me today to let me know he wouldn't make it out today, but will do his best to drop it off before he goes to work tomorrow. He'll keep trying until he makes it work. He has ULTRA_long shifts so he can't come out after work, which would usually be more practical.

Here's hoping that the delay hasn't pissed you guys off! :-(

Uhhh... yeah..! Do those dishes!! That's what women do. ;-)

The point I was trying to make was that I am waiting and hoping that Bahamut comes in and announces that the project is on track and all that for April, etc, tracks are in... and you guys are kinda derailing the thread very hard currently. I'm not trying to sound like a minimod, I'm just saying, shaddap unless it's something important! :-D Or at the very LEAST on topic!

• Liontamer changed the title to Mega Man X series: Maverick Rising - History