Mega Man X series: Maverick Rising - History

Bahamut

Once we get writeups from Cyril for his 5 tracks, Krow gets in touch about his songs, and we get someone to master the rest of the unmastered songs, we could be very, very close to wrapping this up. I'm willing to just put in a few days solid and beast through the encoding and tagging, that's not a big deal. I just need help with the mastering.

So Emunator, any updates regarding this project? How is everything going?

Need Help?

-Cheers.

So Emunator, any updates regarding this project? How is everything going?

Need Help?

-Cheers.

We've actually got everything mastered, the project is pretty much done now on the music side of things. I just need to pick up the last 3 WAVs from Cyril that he's mastered and then I can formulate a tentative release package to submit for evaluation. I'll probably hold off until Bahamut returns from boot camp though, so he can put his seal of approval on it.

But yeah, things are good :-) This project's almost done.

That's it :-) We've now got a WAV for every song on the project, mastered and encoded as an MP3. However, since Baha still isn't back yet and he obviously needs to hear the final product before it's shipped to evaluation, I've decided to allow the next 2 weeks for any fixes to be made.

If you wish to make any changes to your final WAV for this project, it must be done in the next 2 weeks or you're out of luck! Spread the word, we're moving on after that!!

EDIT: MP3 semi-final pre-eval packages are being sent out right now, please check at LEAST your own songs and make sure they're the correct version and that you're happy with it! These next 2 weeks are your chance to speak up if you're not happy with anything before it goes into eval! Hope you all enjoy!

Listen closely:

IF YOUR DYING GRANDMOTHERS LAST WISH IS TO HAVE A COPY OF THIS ALBUM DENY IT UP AND DOWN THE BLOCK

It's a highly anticipated project, and a leak can come from anywhere. For your eyes and Bahamuts only.

And even I wouldnt trust bahamut. Or myself. Hell, I'd delete it just to be sure

I got to hear everything today - it is sounding sexy! It's pretty much ready to go minus a few minor issues with the album version I listened to. Some tracks got some excellent updates & there's a few more tracks than originally planned before I left for boot camp. You'll all love the album once it makes it past eval for release!

Indeed, it feels great to be back! Although using a computer again is still a bit of foreign territory to me...

But man, the album is sounding even better with the mastered tracks! It's so tempting to let everyone hear it but then that'd be no fun without an official release :razz: . You all got a taste of Washudoll's Boomer Kuwanger track in that little preview DrewGourley posted, but little do you all know that the album as a whole is quite breathtaking and dare I say different from what might be expected.

I listened to a couple so far, and I found at least 2 that can't be the finished version because they end up just so abrupt. "Vile needs to galvanize" and "I am the one who designed and built Megaman".

But the songs are so much solid and good sounding. Congrats to everyone, you made something epic.

Yup yup, these are both encoding errors and I'm aware of them, they'll be fixed in the final package :-) Good ear though!

• 2 weeks later...

i listened and *gleeeeeeee*

there is a lot of very hard rocking going on throughout the discs, no question about it. i have some new heroes. aside from the abrupt cutoffs that are already known and, unfortunately, my two tracks that sound like they live in a can (my apologies for my-half-assed showing), this album sounds all manners of RAWK STRONG. maybe strongest project yet? i dunno but it'll be close.

everyone involved in all aspects of this album should be very proud of forging a quality product. the rest of you better start saving some of that drool eekin' out yo moufs for when this drops ;)

My plan is to have this album in evaluation by the end of tonight :-) We've got just about everything we need to make that happen, I just need to patch some pieces together. We're just about in the final stretch!

If by final stretch you mean a small one like a cat would do (albeit very unpleasant to watch) then hell yes. Great job, y'all :-D

• Liontamer changed the title to Mega Man X series: Maverick Rising - History