Mega Man X series: Maverick Rising - History

Bahamut

It's always hard to say with release dates - as noted, many factors go into a release of an album. I'm glad that the most tentative stuff is taken care of already, which is allowing me to refocus on Lufia 2 :) .

But yeah, a fluid thread would be no good as some releases are meant to be kept secret until they're out by director intention. The best I can give is an informal estimate based on my knowledge. I do want to see this out asap though, the wait has been too long!

I loved the MM9 album, though I felt there were problems as far as variety of style went. The preview of this album almost made me jizz my pants... I cannot wait for this to be released, and I'm hoping desperately that it will be up to the same par as the NiGHTS album. Which, again, the preview seems to suggest. :)!!

While it's true it'd be bad of me to say something like this album kicks the living shit out of all the oters on OCR, I truly don't feel it's proper to compare when each album has different goals.

I interpreted this line to read: "It's true this album kicks the living shit out of all the others on OCR". :mrgreen:

Nah, seriously though, the quality of the albums OCR has been producing lately is amazing. We've got so many talented people in the community, it's great.

Good to hear, I have been checking on this thread once or twice a week since February.

A few extra tracks before the actual album would be really nice. Just guessing thats what to look for.

Been enjoying the MM9 and SuperDodgeball albums meanwhile. Two best albums from OC this year IMO. Hoping I can add this album to the top 3. (Actually hoping this one is better TBH!! :mrgreen:)

• Liontamer changed the title to Mega Man X series: Maverick Rising - History