Mega Man X series: Maverick Rising - History

Bahamut

• 2 weeks later...
Sucks, I know - we have a tentative release date scheduled though. There's a few last minute touchups we want though.

:puppyeyes:

:(

I understand, you gentlemen (and ladies if there are any in this project) keep up the good work. I will try to find a fix for the mean time lol.

So many albums...and MR isn't even the end of the trail. We have enough albums queued up to last several months, and that queue will only get larger.

That's really nice to hear! I've loved the X series ever since I first played it. (After trying to understand Megaman Zero's plot without playing the X series...:oops: )

I just saw a thread about this on a forum I go to. A shame that Xtreme 1 & 2 aren't represented, especially considering I figured MHX was just a remake of the original with remixed music. Never actually played it since I didn't have a PSP.

I just saw a thread about this on a forum I go to. A shame that Xtreme 1 & 2 aren't represented, especially considering I figured MHX was just a remake of the original with remixed music. Never actually played it since I didn't have a PSP.

It pretty much is, with the capsules moved around. You can play as Vile though once you beat the game.

In fact, Vile's opening stage theme has a remix here courtesy of zyko.

So it has been a little while since you guys got to hear of anything going on really - we do have a release period in mind, although the date we were planning for originally ended up getting pushed back due to staff considerations on album order to release. I do have a nice goodie for you all to eat up though!

MR%20WIP.png

Behold, the album cover!

How far back was it pushed? A few days? A few weeks?

They aren't giving specific answers. I'm going to guess a few months. I could be wrong, but I'm hoping to see something by Feb. If not, then, well, we'll just have to wait longer.

They aren't giving specific answers. I'm going to guess a few months. I could be wrong, but I'm hoping to see something by Feb. If not, then, well, we'll just have to wait longer.

I'm not going to give specifics because it's disappointing when timeframes aren't met - I originally meant for this album to come out almost a year ago but part of its delay has been due to OCR staff wanting to insert albums beforehand and then lack of management when I was gone although I had set a plan, exactly everything that was needed for release, etc. I hate sitting on the music the most.

So just let it go people (not a specific towards MrFX) - things didn't happen as I had intended to, and so the album didn't get released when it was supposed to. Enjoy the albums as they come, we're about to see Wild ARMS come out, so there'll be plenty of music for you all to enjoy on the site.

Oh, yeah, it's fine. I'm not holding anybody to anything...I know that stuff happens, and I completely understand why you guys aren't giving a date.

I've been tracking this for a while, but don't think I'm being nasty about it or anything. I'm just REALLY looking forward to this.

:razz:

• Liontamer changed the title to Mega Man X series: Maverick Rising - History