Mega Man X series: Maverick Rising - History

Bahamut

So I've been told that this post will be the 100th page in the thread, so here I am.

The album is slated to come out next month. We're looking at the music being finalized this upcoming Sunday, and then the final prep on OCR's side starts.

*crosses fingers*

I really hope that isnt the final logo for the album cover. Don't get me wrong, the artwork is absolutely stunning. Like truly blow you away incredible. But the logo looks like it was thrown together quickly in photoshop with gradients and strokes added solely so there was more stuff going on. It doesnt suit the otherwise excellent cover.

I really hope that isnt the final logo for the album cover. Don't get me wrong, the artwork is absolutely stunning. Like truly blow you away incredible. But the logo looks like it was thrown together quickly in photoshop with gradients and strokes added solely so there was more stuff going on. It doesnt suit the otherwise excellent cover.

I don't know, I think the whole thing gives off a Full-Metal Alchemist type of vibe. I rather like it!

• 2 weeks later...

It is the final logo - you know, I was a bit iffy at first with the logo, but I like it a lot. I think it works pretty well, gives off an edgy, futuristic feel to it that exudes some grit.

This is the next album folks! We have a tentative date we're shooting for next month for release. The assets are in, and the music is finalized, although we may have a late entry :smile: . Get excited!

It is the final logo - you know, I was a bit iffy at first with the logo, but I like it a lot. I think it works pretty well, gives off an edgy, futuristic feel to it that exudes some grit.

This is the next album folks! We have a tentative date we're shooting for next month for release. The assets are in, and the music is finalized, although we may have a late entry :smile: . Get excited!

Where do you guys even see the album logo? Is it hidden somewhere in this thread and I missed it?

Regardless, knowing this is the next album is awesome news. Can't wait!

bluemofo2.jpg

This blue design+logo suit the original character/universe of Rockman X better imho. :nicework:

That blue recoloring looks cool, although I still prefer the original art because the red gives a sinister background to it.

I'm sure the original artist could add flames in the background while keeping the blue X with blue/yellow logo. ;-)

I understand that the album concept calls for carnage on the coverart. But tbh, in the red one X looked like he had turned Maverick himself. ;P

• Liontamer changed the title to Mega Man X series: Maverick Rising - History