Mega Man X series: Maverick Rising - History

Bahamut

If this were a hoax then I'd ask for the last three months of my life back working getting this ready to roll, please.

Wish granted. You've got the last 3 months of your life back. They will be added on to the end of your life, thusly you shall live 3 months longer.

P.S. i'm a genie

P.S.2. it was totally a hoax

PS3: still not repaired and returned to me yet.

Remember last year for a while when albums would come out on like, the 1st? Or the 15th? Now the schedule is all outta wack and stuff is coming out on like... the 22nd? Haha. But seriously, that was a good flow and it worked to get a good number of albums out at the end of the year, and leave a consistent amount of time between each one. I don't see this dropping "tomorrow" but it'd probably be cool to eventually get back on that 1/15 schedule for albums. Just my 2 cents. I could be totally wrong about how things go down. Seems like it'd be ideal for having 15 days of rest between each one though. There weren't too many mixposts since UH came out... 7? And UH is half way down the front page still. :-o

SUPER EXCITED For this album though. It's about time!

Remember last year for a while when albums would come out on like, the 1st? Or the 15th? Now the schedule is all outta wack and stuff is coming out on like... the 22nd? Haha. But seriously, that was a good flow and it worked to get a good number of albums out at the end of the year, and leave a consistent amount of time between each one. I don't see this dropping "tomorrow" but it'd probably be cool to eventually get back on that 1/15 schedule for albums. Just my 2 cents. I could be totally wrong about how things go down. Seems like it'd be ideal for having 15 days of rest between each one though. There weren't too many mixposts since UH came out... 7? And UH is half way down the front page still. :-o

How about if album's are just released as soon as they are ready? I wouldn't want to wait an additional week or whatever just so this album could be released on the 1st of March.

SUPER EXCITED For this album though. It's about time!

We're actually slowing down the release schedule for albums to put less pressure on staff - the past several albums have been stretching some of staff thin so we want to ease it up going forward so everything is still good for them and so we can fit in progress towards the site, their music, and just a general relaxing of the mind in between. For the most part, we want it to be an album a month, although I'm sure there's room for exceptions if needbe. It's also better for the albums since they have prolonged periods of exposure on the front page.

In particular with MR, this is a huge album. Final prep has been going on for a while, partly because there was a file mixup while I was gone and some files got lost or some other random problem or task would come up. We are almost done this time though. I'm so glad that we're able to finally push this out, it has been too long.

If we ever do a physical printing, then it will be given away for free, not ever for purchase - we don't do that here due to the legal liabilities and that we prefer to distribute most of the music for free.

Don't forget to mention that when we do give CDs out, it will usually be at one of our convention appearances, either with a shirt or other merch purchase, or as a prize, limited, of course, to whatever stock is on hand at the time. So if a physical printing does become a reality, be sure to keep an eye on our event calendar. :)

Why would I do that?

Edit: Also a bit of surprise, what I posted wasn't the final version of the artwork. I'll just save the final version for when the album is out though :) . I know I'm a tease!

awesome on the final artwork

To answer the question. Because Capcom has given up on megaman. Its fans havent.

awesome on the final artwork

To answer the question. Because Capcom has given up on megaman. Its fans havent.

I think the Mega Man complaints are a bit ridiculous. And I'm someone who would absolutely love a new MMX game. Capcom will make a new game when it so pleases. Until then I'm not worrying about fantasies and trying to demand they be fulfilled.

• Liontamer changed the title to Mega Man X series: Maverick Rising - History